Moving in with Ran

"Come on out kids!" I hear Professor Agasa say. I see Jimmy get up and go around the corner. W-What do I do? What if Ran recognizes me? I sight and then I go around the corner and then I put on a smile and look at Ran. "Aw! They are so cute! Are these yours?" She says as she comes over and then plays with Jimmy's hair, I get jealous and then I look at Professor Agasa and he looks at me and I shake my head at him saying not to say anything that happened. "N-No I am only taking care of them" He says and I nod in agreement. "So whats your names?" She asks and I look at Jimmy and then he looks at me. "U-Um...My name is F/n L/n!" I say with a smile and she says she likes my name. "What about you?" She says and then Jimmy moves back to the book shelve and I see him glance at a book and then he smiles and says, "My name is Conan Edogawa" He says and I smile. "Are you both brother and sister?" Ran asks and I look at Jimmy and I shake my head. "N-no we just known each other because our parents are friends!" I say and I giggle a bit and Jimmy nods in agreement. "Well, Umm Ran would you mind if you let them live with you because its quite dangerous here with me" He says looking at the explosion he caused and Ran looks over and then seems a bit shocked but then nods. "Yeah you guys can come live with me I just need to ask my dad" She smiles at both of us and then gets her phone out. I go over to Professor Agasa and I pat his leg and he looks down at me. "H-Hey Professor Agasa is there a-anyway I can take some of the c-clothes you have?" I ask him and he nods and then I look around for a bag and I see a Brown backpack, I go towards it and I open it. I see nothing inside of it and I take it.

I grab the backpack and then I go behind the desk and I see the box filled with the clothes, I grab some and I stuff them inside my new backpack. I put it on and then when i return I see ran smile at us and I assume her dad let her. "Come on kids, Lets go to my house. My dad is already preparing your room" She says and then I nod. Wait...She said OUR room? I blush and then She holds my hand while on the left side of her she holds Jimmy's hand. We leave Jimmy's house and then we walk down the side walk towards Ran's house. "Ran-neechan is Jimmy-neechan your boyfriend?" Jimmy asks her. I look at Ran and she blushes. "W-Well....He isn't my Boyfriend but....I do like him" She says and then I felt a bit heartbroken and since she doesn't know its me or Jimmy its shocking to hear. She then looks at Jimmy and says, "Do you like someone Conan-kun?" she asks him and he seems shocked. "Eww no! Girls have cuddies" He says making it should believable, something a little kid would say. "Hmm...What about you F/n?" She asks me and I look at her. "H-Huh? W-Well...I-Its not really a-a crush" I say blushing. "Oh! So you do like someone?" She says trying to get more details. "...Hey Ran-neechan....Does this mean we have school as well?" I say trying to change the subject and then she seems to buy it. "Oh your right! I have to enroll you both to school" She says and then after a while we make it to her house and we walk up the stairs and then she unlocks the door and we walk inside. "Dad! I'm home!" She says and then I take my shoes off by the entrance and so does Jimmy. I blush a bit and take a quick glance at Jimmy and then we walk off behind Ran. Hopefully Jimmy doesn't suspect anything. "Dad's downstairs right now, I am going to show you guys were you will be staying, Sorry that you don't have your own rooms but our house is small." I just watch and follow. We follow behind her.

Then we make it to a room and I see two beds, each one at the end of the room. I go towards one that calls my name and then I choose that one. I place my backpack on the bed that is near the window. I have the Bed that is on the right side of the bedroom. I then see Jimmy go to his and then I hear the door close. I sight and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Huh?" I turn around and I see Jimmy. "Hey...Since we are in this mess together we have to act okay?" He says and I nod. After a few minutes I felt sleepy and I changed into my clothes and then I go to my bed, Jimmy was in the kitchen with Ran and Kogoro. Before I get on my bed I stop and then I go towards the window. I sight and then I grab my phone and I open it up. I go to calendar and I mark it. I want everything to be normal, I hope everyone's okay. What am I going to do? I get some tears and then I sit on the ground and I get a phone call. I look at the caller and I see its my parents. I clear my through and I try making my voice normal since now I have a child's voice. "Hello?" I say and then I heard a laugh. "Hey y/n! How are you dear?" I hear my mom's voice. "I'm doing fine mom" I say and then she laughs again. "Fine like ever huh? Oh yeah btw we need some money for our company is it okay if we borrow some from your savings account?" Mom asks me and I already had tears in my eyes. "M-mom You know I can't...I'm saving money for college" I say and I hear a grunt. "Listen, We need the money. I am your mother you have to listen to me. I know what is best. You don't even need the money at all, I already know your going to fail college. What's the point in saving it huh? I am taking the money either way, Bye" My mom ends the phone call and I look at my phone and I get more teary. "Great....Now I am broke.." I say with tears and then I go back to my bed and I turn my phone off and then I get into bed and I slowly start to fall asleep.

Jimmy's Pov. 

"M-Mom You know I can't...I'm saving money for college" I hear Y/n speak, Her voice sounds like she is going to cry. I can assume that her mom is taking money from her savings account. I then hear something that made me feel bad for Y/n. "Listen, We need the money. I am your mother you have to listen to me. I know what is best. You don't even need the money at all, I already know your going to fail college. What the point in saving it huh? I am taking the money either way, Bye" I then hear Y/n sniffle. I creak the door open enough to see around the corner and I see Y/n by the floor with tears in her eyes. Poor Y/n. "Great....Now I am broke.." She says and I see her tears flowing and then She got up and went to bed but she also turned her phone off, I see her lay down and then drift off into sleep. I walk inside the room and then I close the door behind me. I go over to Y/n and then I see she didn't cover herself well. I push the blanket up enough for her to be warm and I move some hair out of her face. "Sorry that I brought you into this mess" I sight and then I go to my bed and I get inside, I turn to my right side and I look at Y/n and she then moves and faces my way. I close my eyes and then I fall asleep.

To be continued.