School/ New Rival

The Next day

I woke up to small shaking, "F/N-chan...Time to wake up! You can Conan-kun have school today!" I open my eye-lids slowly and I sit up, "Ran-neechan?" I question rubbing my eyes so I can wake up a bit faster. "Come on F/n I will help you dress today" Ran grabs onto me picking me up. I hold onto her shoulder as I look around, I notice Jimmy's bed is already made. "He must be awake" I thought to myself. Ran sets me down on the Sink and she smiles at me. " I always wanted a younger sister, Well...F/n will you be my younger sister today?" She asks and I nod with a smile. "Of course Ran-neechan" I say to her with my child voice. "Alright, Let me do your hair and I already have your clothes picked out, Breakfast is also ready" She explains as I feel her doing my hair, She does my two small Pink tails and I just look at my reflection and smile. "Thank you Ran-neechan" I giggle and she smiles putting me down and heading back to the bedroom. "Alright, Your clothes are set up. Get changed and come eat breakfast" She walks out closing the door. I also noticed how she is changed into her school outfit...."How much longer will I be stuck in this body?" I ask myself before starting to change into the outfit Ran Picked for me.

"How much longer will I be stuck in this body?" I ask myself before starting to change into the outfit Ran Picked for me

I put on White socks that go to my knees and than I put on black tennis shoes. I than smile at my outfit liking it. I get nervous as I reach the door handle..."What if Jimmy see's me as childish?" I question myself and than I shake it off and turn the door handle. I walk down the hall way and than into the kitchen. I see Jimmy eating on the table and than I shyly make my way to the front of the table. "H-How d-do I l-look?" I fiddle with my fingers waiting for someone's respond. "Aww! F/n-chan you look adorable!" Ran exclaims. I look up and meet eyes with Jimmy. Is he...B-Blushing? I question and than he cleared his throat and looked away still blushing. I blush as well and than I sit on the chair. "Alright F/n eat up and grab you backpack, Sonoko and I are going to drop you and Conan-kun off at school" Ran sits next to me and also starts eating. "Thank you Ran-neechan" I smile and she smiles back at me. After a few minutes I finished brushing my teeth and than I head to the door and I grab my backpack which was ready for me. "Dad! We will be back!" Ran opens the door while Jimmy and I walk out. She close's the door and we walk down the steps. We turn to the right and I feel a small bit of breeze go by moving my dress a bit. I hold onto my backpack straps a bit as I am getting nervous. Sure I already went through Elementary school put it could help to make my math better. 

I walked next to Jimmy who was holding Ran's hand. Sonoko appeared and the two teens started talking. I look at Jimmy's hand and I wanted to hold it...."F/n?" I look up and I see Jimmy looking at me questionably. I get embarrassed and I look away blushing. "H-Huh?" I pretend to be confused. I than felt something warm and I look at my right hand. I see Jimmy holding it while looking away with a blush. "S-So you don't get lost okay?" He explains and I blush but nod. Our Fingers Intertwine and we walk hand on hand all the way to the school gate. "Oooh~ Conan-kun has a girlfriend!" I heard Ran's voice. I look up panicked and than we both let go of each other's hands. "D-Don't misunderstand Ran-neechan" I explain and she giggles. "Alright you two enjoy your first day at school!" Ran walks away with Sonoko-Chan.