.Darkness.

Recap of the Last Chapter: 

I looked down a bit nervous, "Can I trust her? What if she makes fun of me?" I thought getting insecure before I shook it off. "No! Sakura-san would not make fun of me. She's very kind and a motherly person." I thought before looking up at her.

She seemed to be waiting on me to answer, I sight before giving up. "Y-Your correct. I do like him." I said as Sakura gave me a soft look. "Have you made any moves?" She asked and I shook my head. "No...I-I haven't done anything. I guess...t-the closet thing would be a h-hug." I said and she groaned.

"F/n-chan, Do you think the kid likes you back?" She asked and I looked up at her unsure. "I-I don't know. The thing is that...I believe he likes someone else." I say looking down as a shadow covered my eyes.

"F/n...Look. From what I have seen, you two are made for each other. He may not notice it now...boys are very ignorant and they pass off our feelings for a friendly thing. I was the same way as you F/n-chan." I look up at Sakura before she looked out toward the street.

"His name is...Hanako. You see..."

__________________

Why is there nothing around me? 

No matter which direction I turn and twist...

There is nothing in sight...

nothing but darkness.

Why am I here?

Who is here with me?

Am I all alone?

Where...Where is Papa?

Why can't I move?

I want to leave the darkness...

I want to go out...

Why can't I see anything?

...

...

...

...

There...There is something here...

I can feel it...

I can sense it...

It's watching me...

I feel small and hopeless

Nothing but a burden

Why isn't Papa here with me?

...

...

...

...

Wait...I see something

It's light! It's very Bright!

I want to move to! Please let me move!

I can barely move my fingers.

Please...Let me leave!

My hand! I can move it.

I try to reach out to the light...but

The light started to swirl with the darkness,

Why...Why can't I leave...

I'm scared...I'm alone...

Please...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Please save me from the darkness!

__________________

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while but I've been preparing for Christmas. I know I've been gone for a bit but I am still writing chapters. I am currently starting on the next chapter, I am going to hit you guys with a double upload or triple upload soon. 

I hope your ready for the big events that are going to accrue soon. Everything that will close the end of this book with F/n and Jimmy's relationship. I want to ask something from the readers.

I wanted to ask if you guys were okay with a second book? I'm making plans for the ending of this book and it's almost over but not for a while. Also, I am now a few days away from finales. I am extremely nervous but I am studying so I can pass this semester. 

I hope everyone is working hard as well, I understand this year has been weird and chaotic. Though, I encourage everyone in this book to work hard for a better future. Please take care of yourself and those you love. 

My mother recently got over being sick so now I am helping her rest and with the house chores. I have many reasons to not update but I will still continue to. Everyone is human and we are not machines. We should rest and let us get help from others. I don't want others getting hurt or sick so please take care.

Also, I am so thankful for the amount of support and love I am getting for this book. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the amount of love and support. It helps with inspiration and for me to keep going.

I may not be a professional writer but I do love to write. It brings my imaginations out and ideas. In the future, I will be posting a lot more. I have many books I want to write and publish. Currently, I am working on other accounts as well as this one at the same time. 

Here in California, It is 9:30 pm as I am uploading. Thank you so much for being with me through thick and thin. After uploading this chapter, I will head straight to sleep because I am tired. 

Also, If you guys have theories for future chapters please do go and comment. I love reading theories. It makes me happy that people put the time to read this book.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. I know it's short but It's important so do remember about this. 

Until next time, Case solvers!

Signed: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Esme The Author ♥