Drowned Pt.2

I watched as they covered up the body, I was still being held onto. "F/n are you okay?" I turn towards Conan who held me. "I-I'm fine" I say turning to look towards the dead body. "Let's get you changed" Ran-chan helped me up and toke me towards the bathroom with Conan follow us behind. After a few minutes we came outside changed and than we quickly head back to the scene. The detectives were already here, I walk over towards the body and I look at the cover.  "Detective Megure we have to see how the victim died" I looked towards the detective's who were chatting about the Victim. I walked over to them and pat Detective Megure's leg, "Excuse me sir! Can I talk to you about the victim" I asked Detective Megure who looked down towards me.

"Huh? Did you get involved with the case?" He asked. I nodded and than Conan came up behind me. "Yeah, She fell into the pool with the Victim" He said in his child like voice. "You fell into the pool?" He asked concerned. I nodded. "Is it okay if we ask you some questions?" He asks kindly. I nodded and than he told me to follow him a bit to the side. "Okay, Can you tell me what happened?" He sat on a chair. I sat beside him on another chair and than I began explaining. "Well to get to the point Mister, I was walking beside the side of the pool to get to the changing room. I wasn't looking up at the moment and when I did I heard someone yell, 'WATCH OUT!' I looked up and the lady was already falling in my direction. Her body hit me causing me to fall in with her. I can't swim well and when we fell into the water I floated a bit but I was slowly falling deeper into the water. I noticed the lady that she was already at the bottom of the pool, She looked dead and she wasn't drowned." I explained the situation.

"So when you saw the lady she was already dead on the bottom of the pool floor?" He asked and I nodded. "Anything else?" He questioned. "Well, before I went into the pool. About 3 hours ago I heard screaming at the lobby and went to check it out. When I got there I saw the lady screaming at the bell boys and there was another man next to her. He looked like he was in his late 30's. The lady was complaining about how slow the bell boys were and the Man was just assuring her that they were doing there best. Than they walked away towards I suppose their room" I explained again with much detail. "Thank you kiddo. Your very brave" He pat my head and I smiled. 

We head back to where the investigation is, I look towards Conan who was thinking. I walk over to him and I tap his shoulder. "Any Ideas?" I question him and he looks at me. "I have something from what I heard but...it doesn't match up." I think about everything that is happening. "We should ask the front desk for her room number and c-check out to see if maybe she was poisoned?" I see Conan smile and nod. We quickly head down the hallway hearing footsteps behind us.  We get to the front desk and there was two lady's working. "Onee-chan!" I call out in my kid voice and the lady turns to look down towards me and Jimmy. "Yes? How can I help you two?" She asked kindly with a smile. "About 3 hours ago, was there a lady here with Blonde hair and brown eyes?" Jimmy explained. 

The lady seemed to think back and than she snapped her fingers and told us, "Oh Mrs.Rachael she was here about 3 hours ago but sadly she happened to pass away a few minutes ago" I make a sad face. "Onee-chan is it okay if we go to Mrs. Rachael's room, We are investigating with the police!" I give her the puppy eyes and she sights. "Okay, Sato and Yan will come with you two" She smiled as she called over the two bell boys I saw this morning. Sato and Yan walked over and the lady told them to take us to the victim's room. They agree and they tell us to follow them, "F/n! Conan-Kun! Where do you guys think your going?" I hear Ran-chan yell from across the hallway. We turn around and we see Detective Megure turn this way. "Ran-neechan! The bell boys are taking us to Mrs. Rachael's room to see if anything happened before she passed away" I smiled but in the inside I smirked. This caught the detective's attention and they came over to us. 

"We are with the police, allow us to come with you" Detective Megure showed his badge as the bell boys nodded. "This way please" The escorted us to the elevator. We got inside as I held Ran-chan's hand. We soon get off the elevator and head down to the right towards the direction of the victim's room. Its weird...She was already dead when she was at the bottom of the pool floor. Maybe she was poisoned like I said but...her body would have floated towards the top and not the bottom of the pool. I noticed we were already inside the room and I let go of Ran-chan's hand and started looking around.