~: Kaito Kuroba :~

Recap of last chapter:

That day was painful, I had lost almost everything but

That day was painful, I had lost almost everything but....It wasn't as bad as losing someone who was important to me.

It was then that I learned, I needed to fight back...I needed to get stronger. It was the only way I could survive. But I was never alone, I will never be.

Thanks to him, I survived and lived....If it wasn't for him...I don't know how long I would have lasted.

"N-No more, I w-won't lose to them. I will fight...n-no matter what."

____________________

(A/n: Yes, this chapter will have our favorite and powerful magician. KAITO KID!

Y/n was sitting on the couch, she was at Professor Agasa's house. She couldn't focus on anything but what happened yesterday. She had been in the state that she is now for all day, her friends looked at her from afar.

They were worried for her health, since yesterday she seemed to look more pale then ever. Jimmy watched her with sadness and concern, he felt heartbroken looking at her state. He didn't like her looking so helpless. 

The first to move was Ayumi, she walked over to her friend who was glooming on the couch. Ayumi didn't like the Y/n that she was now, she liked the happy and bubbly Y/n. Ayumi sat next to her friend who was looking at her lap.

(A/N: The Detective boys Ayumi, Genta, and Mitsuhiko still don't know about Jimmy and Y/n's real identities so I'm just putting it as Y/n to make it easier.)

"F/n-Chan?" Ayumi called out as Y/n had not moved from the spot since they got there. Ayumi frowned as she didn't get a response, she lifted her hand and put it on Y/n's shoulder. Y/n flinched from the sudden touch.

"F/n-chan...Are you okay?" Ayumi asked as Y/n still stayed looking at her leap with her head hanging. Ayumi had felt tears approach her eyes, "Why...Why do I feel like I am losing you..." Ayumi thought to herself as she pulled the girl into her arms.

Y/n's eyes widen as she looked at Ayumi, "A-Ayumi...Chan?" Y/n talked back for the first time since yesterday. Ayumi held her tightly, "F/n-chan....Please don't make me worry anymore." Y/n looked at her friend as she noticed tears in her eyes.

Y/n sat up as she hugged Ayumi back, "Ayumi-chan....I'm sorry for making you worry." Y/n said as Ayumi let go of her, Y/n got up as Ayumi followed her. Y/n stopped infront of her friends who looked at her waiting to see if she did anything.

"Hey...I'm going to get some fresh air. I'll be back later." Y/n looked at Jimmy before leaving the room downstairs. As she walked down the stairs and down the hallway to the front door her friends followed behind.