.The Beginning of the End.

Recap of last chapter: 

"My name's Kaito Kuroba." He said and I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. Then he got up and crouched in front of me. I looked at him confused before he said something that shocked me.

"Your Y/n L/n, right?" Those words range like an alarm...His voice sounded so familiar. That's when it clicked.

"Y/n L/n.....I look forward to meeting you again."

My eye's widen as he smiled at me with a cheerful smile, "W-Wait...Are you?" Before I could finish he put a finger up to his mouth and said, "You wanna hear a secret?" I stay silent before he continues.

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

"I'm your cousin, Y/n L/n

________________

"Sir, we have been informed that Kaito Kuroba has gotten in touch with Ms. L/n." The man in a black suit and glass bowed to the man sitting on the leather chair. The man had a smirk on his face as he turned his chair to look at the bowing man. He gained a wicked grin as he stood from his chair, the bowing man not stood up with his back straight.

"Hand me the footage." The man's voice was deep, about a man from 35-40 years of age. The atmosphere in the room was unsettling, it felt like a funeral but worse. The man from the chair walked forward towards the doors as the man in glasses opened it for him. 

The two men walked down the quite and long hallway, nothing but silence and the clicking of their shoes on the floor could be heard. The man in glasses walked behind his boss with a tablet in his arms. 

The footsteps from the man seemed to echo as he arrived to the wooden door. The man with glasses opened the door for the man in the hat. He stepped to the side as the man walked inside before him. 

The people inside the room looked behind them noticing their boss, they immediately stand up and make way bowing, "Sir!" They all say at the same time as they stand back up. The man nodded to them as he moved forward to the chair waiting for him. 

"The footage." He said with a stern voice as the man beside him nodded going the near by computer before picking a file and playing it.

There in the video it shocked Kaito Kuroba and a small girl beside him in the park. They seemed to be talking as the screen shows Kaito smiling at the girl who seemed to be talking. The man with the hat smirked as he raised his hand as the screen stopped.

Infront of him the screen showed his reflection, the stopped screen shocked Kaito smiling and the girl smiling. 

The man giggled which soon turned into a cackle and then a laughter fit. The men around him stayed still frozen. "The Beginning of the End." He stood up as he kept his eyes on the screen. He walked around the chair and walked towards the wooden door. 

The men opened the door for him as he walked down the hallway leading them to a completely different area of the building they were in. A body guard opened the door for him as the man walked inside. The room was silent but then the lights turned on as everything around him shinned.

He smirked as he looked at the Screens infront of him, the room was full of equipment. Guns, Armor, tech that has been newly mad, and a machine. Something precious that held the life of someone. The man looked at the body inside the green liquid capsule. 

The body inside the capsule was alive just unconscious, the man walked up to the capsule and placed his hand on the capsule. His dark eyes looked inside as he watched the hair of the girl inside moving with the liquid. 

He moved away walking towards the screens in the middle of the room which made it look like a NASA room but a Lab as well.

He sat down infront of the middle screen as a specific screen popped up. The man on the screen seemed to stare down the man infront of him. "Hello." The man with the hat greeted as the main boss just stared. 

"I wanted to inform you that the plan has been set to motion. Kaito Kuroba has been in touch with Ms. L/n." The man with the hat said and the man nodded as they kept conversing about the plan. 

"Inform Dr. L/n about Project 001, the project is fully ready and prepared for launch." The man in the hat informed as the main boss nodded once more. He signaled to another guy behind the screen as he looked back to the man in the hat.

"We sent someone to inform Dr. L/n. Mr. Ender, we want you to keep an eye on Ms. L/n and Kaito Kuroba." The man's voice was deep as the man in the hat stood up and bowed, the men behind the man in the hat followed suit bowing to the main boss.

"The Beginning of Project 001 has started."

________________

Hello Everyone, you must be confused and surprised (*^_^*) . Yes there is something dark and evil approaching Y/n's life. She's going to fight whatever happens, but she needs you by her side.

I made all of this plot by myself and the ending is going to clear it up. The book is not finished so don't worry, though I don't know if I should make a second book or just one book for You and Me.

I want to hear some theories if you guys have some, I want you to comment what you think the plot is about and what you think might happen next.

Of course this chapter was written differently and it was different in general. It reveals many things that could lead to the right answer. I have something small for you guys to decode in Morse. I hope you guys understand I am starting the actual plot of the book here but it was always there.

Everything up until not has lead to this moment, Death is involved in this story and much more. So I advice you buckle up and get ready to fight. ( •̀ ω •́ )

Also quick thing, Today's my birthday! I am officially 16 years old and I am happy today.

 The chapter was a bit rushed and short which I apologize for but I wanted to put something out. If anyone somehow gets inspired to make Fanart please Dm me on my Roleplay Instagram which is right here:  foreheadinsurance_mj.

Here's the code to the message. 

- .... --- ... . / .- .-. --- ..- -. -.. / ..- ... / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / ... --- --- -. / .--. .- .-. .. ... .... --..-- / .-- . / -- ..- ... - / ... - .. -.-. -.- / - --- --. . - .... . .-. / --- .-. / --- - .... . .-. .-- .. ... . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -. --- - / ... ..- .-. ...- .. ...- . .-.-.- / -.. --- -. .----. - / - .-. ..- ... - / .- -... . / -.-- .- -- .- -.- .. .-.-.-

Anyways! I hope everyone has an amazing day, if today's your birthday then Happy birthday! If tomorrow's your birthday happy early birthday. I hope you enjoyed today's short chapter and some hints at future events.

Until we meet again, Case solvers.

Signed: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Esme The Author ♥