.New Book Cover.

Hello everyone! Author here!

As you can tell I made a new book cover for the book. I think it looks amazing honestly, I tried to make something unique to show that's it is different. From what I have seen, most book covers show the anime or the fandom that we write about and that's completely fine, I have nothing against that.

Though, I wanted to make it resemble the actual storyline in some way. I think I'm confusing you guys more as I continue to type this out. Anyways, I also want to talk about my updated schedule with you guys as well.

As you can tell from the last chapter of the book, I said that my Wednesdays were now cleared up because I used to have classes on there and now I don't.

My Fridays are clearing up as well though they are going to get busy because of finals for my Junior year. I also want to announce that my summer break is coming up on June 3rd, which means I will be able to update a lot more now. 

My book is coming to an end soon, though we have more chapters to come through. I already know what the ending is going to be like, I just hope everyone that reads this book is as satisfied as I am when it ends. 

I will continue to update more so I can make your days/nights. If you guys are having problems and want to get it off your chest you can always talk to me or anyone in the comments. I want everyone to be supportive of each other and be friends. 

I don't want negativity in my books because I want my page and my books to be a place of fantasy and a place for readers to escape reality and to somewhere of their dreams or fantasies. You can be yourselves here, I won't judge you for you are. If I come off as offensive or rude I apologize, I don't mean any harm.

Anyways, I will be updating soon this Wednesday Pacific Time (PST) and on Fridays, if I can so I can catch up on updates. 

Until we meet again, Case solvers!

Signed: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Esme The Author ♥