.Sharing Together.

Recap of Last Chapter:

 Up until now I have never really thought about a love life...I was always quite and lonely back in elementary school up until high school. Though I would talk to Jimmy sometimes, he was my first friend. I guess his kindness and his personality caught my attention and my heart. The first time I meet Jimmy was in third grade in elementary.

He seemed to be new to class but I was always there, I was never really acknowledge that much. Ran and Sonoko were my second friends thanks to Jimmy but I never knew if he considered me as a friend back. That's why I always stood away and kept a distance, I felt like a bother and just someone he was uncomfortable with.

I never really understood why he talked to me sometimes, that's something I need to know later on. Right now, I'm happy even though some horrible things have happened. My tired eyes glance over to Jimmy who was looking towards Ran and Sonoko. He seemed to be paying attention to their conversation.

My tired eyes dropped as I no longer could stay awake. My head was leaning to the side, I felt uncomfortable but either way I started drifting off before feeling warmness. I slightly open my eyes and I notice Jimmy had placed my head on his shoulder gently. I blushed a bit closing my eyes back again. He didn't notice because he turned to look the other direction.

My heart started beating as I started drifting off once more, my mouth turned into a soft smile as I warm up to Jimmy's side. I hear one thing before officially falling asleep,

"Goodnight, Y/n."

____________

By the time I had woken up we were already at the cabin. I didn't notice how tall the mountain was until I stepped outside the warmth of the car. I looked around until my eyes landed on the thousands of lights infront of me. Those lights was the city infront of the mountain, my eyes sparkled looking at it. "Its beautiful." I said to no one but myself. 

I hugged my arms before I shook my head snapping out of the trance. I look over to the car and notice everyone grabbing their belongings. I head over as my shoes crunched under the snow that was under them. The snow wasn't high or heavy but a little bit was on the ground. 

I arrive at the trunk of the car and I notice Jimmy holding my suitcase, I walk over to him and smile at him warmly. "Thank you for holding my suitcase." I thanked him and he nodded.

I take the suitcase handle in my hands as I follow Sonoko towards the cabin stairs. I go up pulling my suitcase at the same time. I get to the door as I hear Sonoko gasp happily, if I'm completely honest it jump scared me for a bit. "Goodness....That scared me." I thought to myself before following her inside. 

"Welcome to your Winter Vacation Home." Sonoko said with a grin and I giggle. "Wow, this place is really beautiful." Ran-chan exclaimed looking around the entrance. "Oh but this isn't the best part!" Sonoko exclaimed sending a small wink at Ran-chan who giggled.

Sonoko grabbed Ran-chan's wrist and started speeding away as I chuckled but then I got curious. "Ah! Ran-neechan! Wait for me." I call out in my child voice as I hurry after them leaving my suitcase behind.

I follow them taking a corner trip and a few more before finally arriving to seeing them stop walking. "Look at this!" Sonoko opened the door to the outside and then my eyes widen. I stepped infront of Ran-chan and Sonoko as my mouth lifts up into a smile as I gasp happily. 

"Its so pretty!" I exclaim walking over to the edge. In the back yard there was a small waterfall from onto of a hill which I believed came from a spring of lake. There was small lily pads on one side of the small river we had in the back yard.