Park Pt.2

Yeah you saw the Image up there...Its not exactly the chapter you expected huh? Well! Let's go right ahead into this adventure with Y/n and Jimmy. Sorry if the chapter is short guys.

Btw I have a quick question to the viewers...I was wondering if you guys want me to keep either the name Jimmy or Shinichi on Conan because I sometimes write Jimmy and Shinichi at the same time. I was just wondering...Either way please comment so I can make sure that's what you guys want. 

On ward brave Case solvers!

_____________________________________

I sat next to Ayumi-Chan as she told me about her drawing she made for her mom today. "T-That's great Ayumi-Chan" I smiled at her proudly. "It was fun...I made her a flower" She smiled. I kept listening to her as she continued on. I soon got distracted when I noticed Conan talking to Haibara-Chan. He looked a bit happy talking with her....I haven't told him my feelings

Maybe...he like's Haibara-chan? What about Ran-neechan? I don't know anymore....I felt a bit heartbroken...No...Y/n you shouldn't be jumping to conclusions. He soon looked at me and I turned around with a blushing face. "Huh? F/n are you okay?" Ayumi-chan said looking at me with worry. "N-No! Nothing wrong!" I said with a panic. "Are you sure? Want to go to the bathroom?" Ayumi-chan suggested...I guess I could go. "S-Sure" I said as she stood up. I followed after her and we heard. 

"Where are you girls going?" I turn around to Genta-Kun. "Oh we are going to bathroom" Ayumi-chan said and I nodded. "Be careful okay?" I turn to Haibara who said so. "W-We will" I said and than I grab Ayumi's wrist and drag her towards the bathroom's. After a 1-2 minute walk there we got inside the bathroom and closed the door behind us. "F/n are you really sure your okay?" Ayumi-chan asked me. "I-I'm okay really" I said and she just sighted. "F/n I know we haven't been friends long but you can trust me...You can talk to me about anything. I'm your friend" I looked at her and she seemed serious. 

"I-I....Ayumi can I tell you something?" I said looking down. "You can tell me anything" I heard her walk a bit near me. "I...I have a crush..." I heard a gentle gasp come from Ayumi's mouth. "Really?!" She exclaimed loudly. I cover her mouth shushing her. "Shh! I don't want the whole world knowing" I exclaimed loudly as she looked at me with a nod. "S-Sorry" She said. "I-Its fine-" Before I could finish my sentence I heard a cry or something along those lines. "D-Did you hear that?" I said to Ayumi in a whisper. 

"Hear what?" She said, "I heard a muffled cry" I said as I put a finger up to my mouth for her to listen. Than we heard it again...it was a muffled cry. I decided to look for the source of the sound...Someone might need help. I walked carefully towards the bathroom stall at the end of the bathroom. "F-F/n.." Ayumi said shakely. I stoped infront of the bathroom and I carefully opened the door. 

What I saw broke my heart. "Oh my god!" I say as I rush to the girl on the ground. I get on my knees and I bring her near me. "H-Hey!" Ayumi-Chan called out to the girl. The girl looked at us with pleading eyes. I carefully remove the tape from her mouth as she breathed in and out. "P-Please! H-Help me! They a-are coming back soon!" She said with a scared tone "Who are coming back?" I said as I helped her sit up. "The men that kidnapped me! Please help me escape!" She said with tears in her eyes. I nodded as I gave Ayumi my phone.

"Ayumi-Chan, Call the police" I told her as she nodded and started dialing. I started untying her hands but I heard the door to the bathroom open up. "T-Their back" The girl said and than I had to move quickly. I put the tape to the girls mouth and I grabbed my phone from Ayumi and ended the call. "Don't be scared...We will get you out of here. Don't say anything" I whispered to the girl than she nodded and I quickly lay her down where she was.

"That was easy...I can't believe those Fuckers really toke the bait" I heard a man's voice and another one that laughed. Ayumi and I got into the next stall but we had to crawl under the pervious one. I watched as the men went into the next stall and the girl started crying. "Come on little Angle...Its time to move out" The man said and I watched as the girl got picked up. I had to cover Ayumi's mouth because she was breathing loudly.

The men walked out of the bathroom as I hurried out the bathroom stall being followed by Ayumi-chan. We got out of the bathroom as I saw the men carry the young girl around the back. They had mask's and gloves on which was smart of them since the camera's won't capture there features. "Come on Ayumi-Chan we have to hurry and help the girl" I said as we quickly followed the men. We hide behind a car to see the men put the girl on the back of the a truck but it had a cover on it. 

"F/n we have to get into the car" Ayumi-chan explained and I nodded...I know its something we aren't supposed to do but I promised we were going to save her. I tell Ayumi that we will get into the car when they aren't looking. When that happened we moved quickly to the back of the car and I hide on the side. I help Ayumi up into the back as she got inside. I than get in after her...we had to crawl down and we saw the girl in the car crying. We crawled over to her and she saw us and stopped crying for a bit. 

"We aren't going to leave you here okay?" I said and I quickly started untying her hands when the car rumbled. I noticed it meant it was on...I quickly got out my phone and I turn on my Location. I told Ayumi to be quiet and she nodded. I gave her my phone and I told her to call Conan-Kun. "Okay...Please get us out of here alive god" She praised and than got on the phone. I soon felt the car driving off leaving the park.

Please....Jimmy...Please find us in time. 

To be continued

Signed: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Esme The Author ♥

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed! Sorry its short but I am trying to update all of my books today as I a challenge. Hopefully I can do it! Until next time Case solvers.