Shinichi Meets Kuma-san

Recap of the last chapter:

I nod my head as I smiled thinking of the memories of Kuma-san, she wasn't a bad person at all. She just wanted their daughter, Chiyo back with her. "I have, they are kind and caring. We should go meet them again." I said looking at him as he seemed to not want to but he sighed and nodded.

"We can go, but I won't leave you alone. I don't trust this person nor do I know them." He finally agreed as I smiled happily before getting up and take Shinichi's hand. I began walking inside the house, "Let's get ready then!"

Shinichi smiled at me as I smiled back before we began to get ready, ready to see Kuma-san again. Ready to see, how she is...and how I can help her.

______________

I looked out to the forest as I waited for Shinichi to arrive at the path, I walked across the street as I went inside the forest. I decided to wait there as I turned to look back at the street. I could see Shinichi running down the sidewalk and soon he stopped and turned to the forest where he saw me. 

I smiled and waved at him, he looked both ways of the street before crossing over. When he made it over, I turn to the forest and begin to walk, "Hold on, do you know where you are going?" Shinichi asked.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, I've been here before." 

Shinichi caught up to me as I felt him grab my hand and intertwine his fingers with mine. We kept walking, the nature around me seemed familiar as we passed some trees. It took about 3-4 minutes to get to Kuma-san's home. 

Though, once we arrived I smile happily as I pulled Shinichi with me to the front door. "Woah Woah, hold on," Shinichi said as I was about to knock on the front door. "Is this where the person lives?"

"Yeah, this is her home," I said knocking on the door. I could hear walking inside as Shinichi pulled me closer to him as he stood in front of me. He was unsure of who lived here and I found it adorable that he cared for me.

I squeeze his hand in reassurance, "Everything's fine, trust me." I said to him as he turned to me before turning to the front door as it opened. I looked up to see Kuma-san wearing a white button-up shirt, and she was wearing black leggings. Along with her boots and other accessories. 

She looked down and locked eyes with me, she smiled. "F/n-chan! It's nice to see you again." Kuma-san smiled as I smiled back at her, her eyes glancing over to Shinichi as she smiled at him. She crouched down to our level, "Hello there, My name is Kuma but you can call me Kuma-san."

Shinichi then got his child act on as I had already had it on the moment she opened the door. "It's nice to meet you Kuma-san! I'm Conan." Shinichi introduced himself as Kuma-san smiled getting up and stepping back.

"Please come inside, it's quite cold outside." She stepped to the side as we walked inside and I thanked her. 

I remove my coat and hang it on the side of the living room couch. Kuma-San walked into the kitchen area as I went to sit on the couch. I look over to Shinichi who was looking around the area.

"Pst. Come sit down." I call out to him as he turned and came over and sat next to me. "Does she live alone?" He asked.

I nod my head, "Yeah. She's been living here all by herself for 20ish years." He seemed to be taking in the new information but then Kuma-san walked in. 

"Here, I have cookies and warm milk." She hands us the treat as I thank her before placing it down in front of me on the coffee table. 

The cabin was still as it was when I first came and left. It still felt like home to anybody who came here. "Tell me, F/n-chan. How have you been?" She gave me her warm motherly smile as I smiled back.