Thank you, Jimmy

Hello everyone! I wanted to apologise for not uploading in a long time, I have been preparing for the comeback of school which is next month, August 7th. No worries though because I will be doing Virtual Learning.  

Anywho, Onto the chapter My Case solvers. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ♡

___________________________

~An Hour Later~

I was scared....But I have to be strong. I felt the car slow down as I looked up at the cover. I crawl carefully towards the back of the truck and lift the cloth up a bit to notice we are inside a building. The car had stopped moving and I could hear people. "Ayumi-Chan...We have to get off of the car now" I whispered to Ayumi as she nodded and looked at the girl. "We promise to get you free, Please don't say anything" The girl nodded as I looked around to make sure the coast was clear.

"Okay come on" I lift myself over the truck and down, I look up to see Ayumi struggling but I held onto her. "Hurry Up Men! We have to make the trade soon!" I grabbed Ayumi's wrist as we rushed towards some boxes near us. We hide behind them as I peek a bit out to see three men at the back of the Truck.

"mhmjn! mhhmh!" The girl tried yelling but she was muffled by the tape. The man holding her than hit her in the face. I was angered, "Stop crying stupid kid!" He yelled as the girl started crying. The man seemed angry as I see them take her further inside the building.

"Come on Ayumi" I whispered as she nodded, We hurried towards the back following the men holding the girl. I watch as they tie her up to some chains, The put blindfolds on her as they walked away. Two other men came by stanind near her.

'They said something about a Trade earlier....What do they mean?' I question as I came up with a plan to get her out of here unharmed. I looked at the two men, To the girl and to the boxe's near her. 'Ayumi and I could make our way over there, When they aren't paying attention we get her and run' I thought and then I turn to Ayumi to explain the plan.

"F/n-Chan...I don't know if I can do it" Ayumi said as she shaked with fear. I grab her hand and look her in the eye's. 

"Ayumi-Chan, I know you can do it. I will be protecting you every step" I assure her as she breaths in and out soon nodding. I nod at her as we make our move.

I carefully make my way with Ayumi towards the girl. I peek out behind the box as I see the Two Guards conversing. I signal Ayumi as she nods and make's her way towards the girl.

'I need to buy Ayumi time....Think Y/n...What should I do?' I thought to myself. 'Jimmy and the other's should be on their way here....I need to buy time for them aswell....The only way I can think of buying time is stalling and fighting' I thought to myself.

I breath in and out before stepped out from behind the boxe's towards the two guards. I made sure to be as quiet and as careful as possible. I came up behind the nearest one as I soon jump up choping behind his neck knocking him out and quickly rushing towards the other man who was about to scream. 

I swing my legs knocking him down to the floor as I swiftly punch his face knocking him out. I rush towards Ayumi and start helping her untie the girl. Once we were done I grab the girls blindfold and I take it off. She was scared and trembling. "Shh....Come on" I help her up but before we could do anything we heard chuckles.

"Where do you think your going Little girls?" I turn around to see a large group of men standing at about 6-8 feet infront of us. 'Crap! I have to get us out of here' I thought to myself as I assume the leader stepped forward. "You won't be leaving anytime soon! Men! Get the girls!" He pointed out as the group rushed forward towards us. "AYUMI! PROTECT THE GIRL!" I screamed as I  charged forward ready to fight.