.Sakura Hairpin.

Recap from the last chapter: 

This dark void

I'm always surrounded by it

I can't escape it

I try but the more I try the more I drown in it

Why am I here?

Why has nobody saved me?

Am I all alone?

Is anybody really out there?

What happened to my parents?

Have I...

No

It's impossible

I will not be left alone

I will not suffer again

because...

I Must Live.

- .... . / ...- --- .. -.. / .. ... / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. .. -. --.

___________

I traveled down the hallways of my high school, students were talking to their friends or walking around. I held onto my books in my arms as I hurried to the library. "Oh gosh, I'm late!" I said to no one as I turned to my right opening the door to the library. When I get inside, the librarian greets me and I sight. 

"Your late Ms. L/n."  

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be late."

"It's fine, I'll be back after my lunch break."

The librarian walks out of the room as I go behind the counter as I take a seat at the front desk. I place the books down as I grab the one I am reading continuing on the page I left off. The book was about real-life murders and cases that haven't been solved. 

The books are truly magnificent I can't believe that these people did all these things but overall they haven't been solved. I continue reading as time passed by, though I came to a stop when someone smacked a book on top of my head as I look up.

"Oi." 

I see Jimmy standing there as I blush a bit before sitting up straight, "Hi. What a-are you d-doing here?" I ask him as he sights leaning onto the counter. He gets out something from his pocket as he waves it towards me, I lift an eyebrow up in question as I reach overtaking the paper.

I unfold it as I read the beginning words, "Congratulations to Jimmy Kudo, you have been accepted into the Investigating District here at Tokyo Police Station." I stand up shocked as I turn to Jimmy shocked and excited. He was smirking as I giggle, "C-Congratulations Jimmy!" I happily exclaim as he thanks me. I look over the paper again, it was just rules and other things necessary for it.

"Y/n, you want to go get Ice Cream after school with me?" Jimmy looked away flustered as I smile at him as I answer, "Sure!" He turns to me as I show him the book I was reading. I begin to ramble on about the good mystery and how they weren't solved yet. He got interested in the book as well as we read it together.