Back Home

Your Pov
(Dream)
"Mommy! Daddy! Look at what I drew!" I smile at my parents as they crouch to my height smiling. "Aww! That's so cute!" My mother takes the drawing from me and looks at it from all angles. I smile with a giggle, "L/n We have to talk.." i hear my father say as I keep looking up at them. "R-right.." Why does mommy look nervous? "Sweetie we will be right back okay? Go play outside" My mother smiles and I nod. I walk out to the backyard Looking back at my parents who are talking about something I can't hear.  Why does mommy look so sad? I go towards the two glass sliding doors and I creak it open just enough to hear their conversation. "L/n...We have to....Leave" I don't understand...Leaving? Leaving where?

I close the door not hearing anymore of their conversation, Leave?...I don't understand...are mommy and daddy in trouble? I go to my small tree house and I get inside once I climb up the tree steps. I grab a small notebook which is my dairy and I write down what my parents said....Leaving...To where? "Y/n! Come inside sweetie!" I hear my mother's voice. "Coming!" I answer back and then I put my diary back inside the small box. I then leave the tree house...Running towards my mother's arms.

I open my eyes and I notice where I am looking towards, I notice Jimmy still sleeping and then I blush alot. I sit up and then I stretch while yawning, I get out of the bedroom and head towards the bathroom, I knock to see if anyone is inside and luckily no respond so I go inside and I lock the door. I notice how high the sink is and I sight, Darn this height. I look around and then I notice the toilet. I go towards it and then I parkour a bit to make it to the sink. I grab a random tooth brush and start brushing my teeth. What should I do? If Ran found out that Jimmy and I are small kids...O-or maybe that we both went missing at the same time, it would definitely sound sucpicous. I rinse off and head back to the living room. I notice Ran awake and I get nervous. She then turns in my direction and smiles, "Good morning F/n" She smiles and I then nervously smile and wave a bit back. I head towards her to see what she was doing. I look at her appearance and notice she has a mantle on which means she is cooking breakfast I assume. "Sooo F/n...Do you like Conan-kun?" She questions which gets me by surprise. "H-Huh?" I stuttered. "Well...I was just wondering because you both seem like a cute couple" I blush and she smiles at me. "O-Oh no we don't Ran-neechan" I smile. "I suppose." She continues cooking and I just sight in relief. 

"Ran-neechan is it okay if I go out somewhere today?" I ask her as I go towards her. She looks down at me and raises an eyebrow. "Where do you want to go F/n?" She asks as she crouches down. "Oh...I-I am just going to w-walk around a bit...You k-know...To get b-better with my l-location" I say and she just looks at me but then she smiles. "Sure, Let me finish up so I can come with you" My eye's widen. "O-Oh no you don't have to come" I say and she looks at me confused. "Why?" She asks. "No reason?" I question and she sights. "Alright, At the very least take Conan-kun with you" I just look at her and nod with a nervous smile and a bit of blush appeared on my cheeks. I just want to be alone...I walk back towards the bedroom Jimmy and I are staying. I open the door and I peak my head inside to see if Jimmy is awake and surprisingly he is. "Oh g-good morning Jimmy" I announce my presences as he looks towards me. "Good morning Y/n." He smiles towards me and I smile back but I head towards the backpack I got from Professor Agasa. I take the clothes out and I put on the one the overalls and the green shirt.

I put on my shoes and then I grab the backpack and I empty it out. I then fold the clothes that were inside and I put my phone in the backpack. "Are you going somewhere?" I hear Jimmy ask. "Huh? O-Oh I am just headed.....Back Home" I smile with some blush. "Oh okay." He then begins walking away and then I turn around and I decide to tell him. "Hey j-jimmy" He turns around. "Yes?" He questions. "Ummm...Nevermind" I say and then I grab the backpack and turn around to see Jimmy looking at me. He smiles at me and  I return the smile. I go into the living room where Racheal is ready to lecture me. "Okay F/n Be careful and look both ways before crossing the street okay?" Ran instructs me. "Yes Ma'am" I pose like a soldier with a smile and she giggles. I smile and giggle a bit before I hear a door close. "Morning Conan-kun" Ran-chan says. I turn around and I see Jimmy dressed in, A black and white striped long shirt, Dark blue jeans, white shoes and his glasses. "Morning Ran-neechan!" He smiles brightly at her and I get a bit hurt by it but I shake that thought and then I grab my backpack. "Well, Imma go!" I say and start heading towards the door. "Bye Ran-neechan! Bye Conan-kun!" I leave the apartment and start going down the stairs. I get down the stairs and head towards my left, I start walking and I look around. I notice a sign and I read it and then I notice that My house is about 1 hour away. I sight but continue to walk. I look around at the buildings and I have to remember my way back.