.Let's go see them.

Recap from the Last Chapter:

He sights before handing it into my hands as I look at him, he turns away blushing as I look back at the gift. I open the box gently making sure I don't rip it, then I lift the box to see a beautiful pink and black Sakura Hairpin. It was detailed very nicely along with its shine. I looked at Jimmy surprised. "I-Is this f-for me?" I ask him as he nods his head, he turns grabbing the pin and then he titles my head down a bit.

I blush looking around panicked but not in a scared panic, in a love panic. Jimmy then moves back a bit as I lift my head, I noticed the pin was on my head when he showed me his phone camera but it was faced in my direction. I gently hold his phone as I lift it up a bit to see the Sakura pin.

"I got it for you, it's a way to show that I won the bet of achieving our dreams so far."

I look at him surprised he even still remembered that I smile and giggle, "I-I guess so." I said happily as I return his phone. "Thank you, Jimmy." I look up at him smiling as he turned to me and smiled back before I turn and hurriedly leave the Library so I can get home faster. I was so happy, he even remembered our small bet when we were kids.

I will treasure this hairpin, I won't let anything happen to it. Its treasure is meant to be kept safe. Especially if your long-life crush gave it to you. Though, I didn't know that on this day, my parents were going to commit something big. Something life-changing that I would remember until the end of my days.

"Mom? Dad?"

___________

It's been 5 days since I had gotten out of my fever, 5 days since Jimmy and I started dating. It's honestly, been a blur for me. Jimmy and I had decided to keep our relationship a secret until we were ready to let other's know. So when we were alone, we would talk, hang out, and hold hands. Though holding hands with Jimmy makes my heart pump and I get flustered easily. 

I can tell the same for Jimmy, he gets flustered as well but ends up looking away so I won't see him. What worries me the most is Ran-chan, I know that she has a crush on Jimmy since forever, well since we were smaller. Though I don't know if I can tell Ran I'm dating Jimmy.

What would happen if things went back to normal, would Jimmy and I have to separate?

No, I don't think we would, it would just be hard to explain everything that has happened. I've seen how much Ran-chan cares about her friends...especially Jimmy. I tend to look at her sometimes when she's with Jimmy and stuff, I always admired her for how strong she is. Don't get me wrong, I care about her but I don't want to see her heartbroken because of Jimmy and I's relationship.

I'll have to figure something out later, I just hope that everyone understands our situation when we are able to explain what happened and what has happened.

"What's wrong?" I look at Jimmy as I sight and look down at the floor.

"Well....I don't know how to explain..." Jimmy moves closer as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"You can tell me anything," He says as I look up towards him before looking back down at our hands intertwined. 

"The thing on my mind is....is the situation at hand. We started d-dating and...we both know Ran-chan has a c-crush on you. What are we going to say to her....when everything returns to normal?"

Everything was silent, Jimmy nor I didn't know what to say. We were both just there....sitting together on the front porch of Sonoko's vacation home. We were planning to go to Cherry Tower sometime before we leave. It was going to be fun, but I've been a bit stressed from things, and even though I just recovered from my fever I don't feel so well.

"Look, when the time comes, we will both figure out something. For now, we just have to focus on ourselves and what to do." 

"You're right, I'm sorry for causing so many problems." I frown guilty as Jimmy moves so now I have to sit up and he turns my head for me to face him. My eyes locked with his sapphire eyes, I examined their beauty.

"You don't have to be sorry about anything, things just happen. It's nobody's fault until someone is responsible." I give him a small smile before nodding, "I guess your right...by the way...when we confessed to each other...you said you saw someone in the woods."

Jimmy nods as we turn to look at the woods near the house, Kuma-san. I wonder how she's doing...I hope Jimmy was talking about her. "I did see someone in the woods, down near the path kind of in an opening of the forest. They seemed to be waiting for someone but as soon as they saw me they ran back into the forest."

My eyes glance over to Jimmy as I know for sure he is talking about Kuma-san. "Jimmy...do you want to go see them?"

I could tell Jimmy was looking at me because I could feel his eyes on me, I turned to him and I can see him looking at me seriously. "Don't tell me...You've met them on your own?"

I nod my head as I smiled thinking of the memories of Kuma-san, she wasn't a bad person at all. She just wanted their daughter, Chiyo back with her. "I have, they are kind and caring. We should go meet them again." I said looking at him as he seemed to not want to but he sighted and nodded.

"We can go, but I won't leave you alone. I don't trust this person nor do I know them." He finally agreed as I smiled happily before getting up and take Jimmy's hand. I began walking inside the house, "Let's get ready then!"

Jimmy smiled at me as I smiled back before we began to get ready, ready to see Kuma-san again. Ready to see, how she is...and how I can help her. 

______________

To be continued.

Hello everyone! Guess whose back? Back again.

Yes, it is I, Creepypasta_Monster back with another chapter yet again. Today I bring you guys joy and a new update. Along with what's going to go down for the book. I have decided to make shorter chapters so that way I can update more instead of having to write long ones and updating less.

So, I've been well and I have successfully passed my finals. I'm very happy with how far I've come as a daughter, a student, and a writer here on Wattpad. I've grown so much and I'm happy about that.

Thanks to all the support from you guys and from my family. I want to thank you guys for 12.5K Reads and 496 Votes. Thank you all for the support and for still sticking with me even though I don't update much.

Though do expect regular updates now that I have decided to write shorter chapters than longer ones. That way I can get through the book and continue much more I have in store for you guys. 

How are you today? I hope you are doing well, if not I'm sorry for that. I hope your day gets better, if you want to talk to someone you can talk to me or you can ramble in the comments. I don't mind at all, I like to listen to others ramble or to at least help with something.

Anyways, that's it for now.

Until next time, My Case Solvers!

Signed: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Esme The Author ♥