.Sick 2/2.

Recap of The Last Chapter:

Huh?" I said a bit confused as I notice Ran-nee-chan looking at me a worried. "Are you okay? You don't look well." She exclaimed as I shake my head. "No, I'm f-fine," I said getting up from my seat. "I don't want to worry them, I'll go back to my room and sleep." I thought to myself as I walked away from the table towards the doors.

Now that I noticed, I didn't feel good, my vision became a mess. I was dizzy, cold, and I felt like I was going to pass out. I move a bit from side to side, looking like a drunk. I stop not being able to walk anymore as I stumble from nothing.

I didn't care anymore, because of how tired I was and I felt weak. I fell forward and onto the ground. I could hear voices ringing in my ears, they sounded panicked. I see someone come into my field of vision but due to the blurriness, I couldn't see who it was.

"F/N!" I heard Jimmy's voice one more time as I closed my eyes, not being able to handle the pain from my head and how tired I was. My brain slowly shutting off as my surroundings started to shut off. Not feeling a thing, but just sleep.

________________

"Do you think she's going to be fine?" Ran spoke looking at the girl on the bed, she was worried for F/N. Sonoko who was next to her, watching as the little girl's chest rose and fell felt her heart rate drop. "She's going to be fine, we called one of the best doctors. They should be here soon." She said her eyes fixed on F/n who was still deeply asleep. 

It had been a few hours after F/n had passed out, she was warming up each second. Sonoko and Ran talked about the situation, meanwhile, the person across the bed had not left F/n's side since they collapsed. They were worried, they had noticed that F/n did not look well, they seemed pale in the morning when they saw F/n. 

He sighed, looking at F/n's face as she breathed. "At the very least she will be fine." They thought to themselves. "Conan-Kun, are you okay?" He looked away from F/n to Ran who was looking at him with concern. 

"I'll be fine, I'm just worried." He said looking back to F/n who seemed to move just a bit but remained still. "There's no need to worry, the doctor will be here soon." Ran assured Conan who nodded but kept his eyes on F/n's every movement. 

He didn't want to leave her defenseless, he knew about her abilities of fighting but at the movement, nobody could protect her in this state but him. This situation reminded him of how F/n got injured when she was little, how her parents made a mistake. 

He knows about what her parents did, of course, he could never forget. As they grew up he always made sure to keep an eye on her, he cared for her but he didn't notice his heartache for her. 

He was always too busy focusing on becoming the best detective that he never noticed how much his friend suffered most of the time. He felt the need to protect her, he needed to keep her safe from harm's way.

She's done too much for this world, she's one of the nicest and kindest people he had ever met. Sure there were his other friends but he had known F/n for the longest time. A ding could be heard from someone's phone, Jimmy looked over to Sonoko who took out her phone and checked the alert. 

She seemed to be typing something back before looking at the group, "The doctor is arriving, I'm going downstairs to wait for them, do you guys want to come with me?" She said as Ran nodded before standing up. 

Jimmy sat there not moving, Ran looked at him and smiled a bit. "Come on Sonoko." She grabbed the girl's wrist pulling her outside the bedroom, she was going to protest about if Conan was going to come with them but it was too late.