Welcome to Cherry Tower

Recap of the Last Chapter:

How do I even leave this place?

It was like my question was answered because before I knew it I was falling. The floor under me had shattered.

I was falling but I don't know where I was falling to. I turn to look under me and there a bright light was there.

I turned back to look up as I reached a hand forward hoping that just maybe...I could have taken Chiyo with me as I was sucked into the light.

______________

"Chiyo!" I sprung up onto where I was lying down, I noticed I was in a moving car. I looked around confused. "F/n are you okay?" I turned to look at Ran-nee-chan, I nodded my head.

"Sorry, I fell asleep." I gave her a sheepish smile and she gave me a warm smile in return. I looked out the window of where I was. I noticed we were moving in the direction of the city. I remembered now, that Sonoko had invited us to go to town.

She said her favorite place had just done a great reopening so now she wants to go see the place. She also told us to dress nicely since it is a very fancy and expensive place to get into. I had decided to wear some black dress pants, a white long sleeve that had puffiness, and some suspenders. I brushed my hair and surprisingly enough, I found my sakura hairpin.

Shinichi had helped me put it on so now it is placed on my hair neatly. I think about that dream, it was something else.  How am I supposed to help Chiyo? That was my main question. She had told me to look for the biggest Sakura Tree.

Where would I find that? I pat my pants to notice my phone, I go into my pocket and then pull it out. I turn my phone on and I go to my search bar.

As I start typing Sakura Tree the car hits a sharp turn as my phone flies out of my hand as I get slammed into the seat and the door. "AHHH!" Sonoko yelled as I brace and then the car stopped.

I move away from the door and turn to see the front, there was a big line entering the area. "What the heck? Why is there a big line?" Sonoko asked as she rolled down the window to look out of it.

"HEY! MOVE IT." She yelled at the car in front, I roll my window down as well to see what was going on. There was a big line of cars waiting to enter this area of the city. I notice that a few buildings away there were towers. Inbetween those towers there was a huge skyscraper. 

I tittle my head back a bit to be able to see more of it. "Woah, that place is really tall." I said to no one and then I heard someone respond, "Yeah, supposedly that is where Sonoko is taking us." I turn to my right.

Shinichi leans into me to be able to see the tower a bit, I lean back inside the car as I roll my window up. "What is that place c-called anyways?" He shrugs his shoulders as the car then started moving.

Once we were closer the car stopped moving as Sonoko opened the door. She stepped out as she flicked her glasses up onto her head. We all take our time getting out as she stands proud. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to Cherry Tower." She smirked as we turned to look up at the building.

I could see many people walking up to the building entrance and they all seemed very rich and classy. Sonoko turned and began walking, "This is the grand reopening. Many rich people came here because they either invested in the reopening or just want to see the Sakura."

"The Sakura?" Ran-nee-chan asked and Sonoko nodded as we walked up the steps and into the entrance. "Yes, the biggest and tallest Sakura Tree, Japan has ever seen. It was put here for safekeeping and making sure nobody harmed the tree." The lobby was filled with guests as I noticed them walking to either hallway or to the elevators.