~Endnote~

Hey, y'all! (I'm not Southern and I never will be.) It me, Grey once again.

After almost seven months of writing this story, it's finally over. I really enjoyed getting to watch you all read it and comment some pretty interesting things. You all certainly made me laugh several times.

I'm sorry that I had to end it (I had lots of fun with this.), but all stories have to come to an end eventually. The good news is that this won't be the last that you'll hear from me. Wait. Maybe that's bad news...

Anyway, sometime in the future, I will be publishing a new story that I've had in mind for a while. I'm not definite on the whole idea yet since it's a bit risky. It'll be Sci-fi/Comedy/Drama/LGBT so it'll be something completely different from what I'm used to. That is if I actually write it.

Breaking away from that, I intend to write more Sanders Sides someday. I also have something else in store (maybe!). So I hope that you all stick around for that!

I have a new Sanders Sides story called Escaped, written by ElliottGreen333 and I. Hopefully you all enjoy it!

I'd like to thank my friends who had to put up with my ranting through all of this and especially @smol_lil_kitty! (She helped me with the fight scene.) Also, thank you to all of you amazing readers that have stayed with me this whole time, somewhere along the way, and the ones that started reading this after the story finished.

Sorry for the cheesiness, but I just wanted to let you all know how thankful I am to have all of your support.

That's all for now. Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out!