60.

NICK P.O.V.: the next day I was extremely happy to see Demi when she knocked on my door. I opened smiling big and she hugged me tightly making my heart flutter into my chest.

Nick: baby, I missed you (I said closing the door behind her)

Demi: and I missed you more (I stared to her eyes and kissed her sweetly with my hands on her waist)

Nick: I made us lunch so it's probably awful but (I shrugged) I tried

Demi: I bet it's not that bad (she said after laughing and we walked to the dinning room)

Nick: take a sit honey (she sat first and I sat in front of her with our food)

Demi: it looks good at least

Ddlovato intastory

@nickjonas yummy!

Demi: ready to try it (she tried it and smiled at me)

Nick: it tastes bad, doesn't it? (She shook her head)

Demi: it's delicious, I really like it

Nick: you say that cause you love me but it's not true (she laughed and I smiled at it)

Demi: I love you but in fact, it really is delicious Nick...why would I lie about it? (I nodded and we ate talking about our days until she sent me a big smile when we were already in my bed)

Nick: what's that smile for?

Demi: I love you...that's all (she rolled on top of me and kissed me passionately)

Nick: and I love you more

Demi: no, you don't

Nick: yes, I do (she shook her head while nuzzling my nose and I pecked her lips and stranded a lock hair behind her ear) I don't think I can handle us being away from each other after Brazil

Demi: yea I know...it kinda sucks (I nodded and bit my lip geeting ready to ask the question I've been dying to ask her since she arrived)

Nick: why don't we move in together? (Her jaw dropped a little) would it be too much?

Demi: I don't think you'd want to live with me...I can be a headache some days (she said chuckling and I shrugged)

Nick: well, I can be a headache too and I would love to live with you

Demi: you mean it? The question...(I nodded and she sat beside me thinking about it)

Nick: we don't have to do it if you're not sure about it Dem, it was just an idea

Demi: oh no no...I would love to, I was just thinking about how to do it and when (I smiled)

Nick: let's do it today...I mean, we still have time

Demi: today? (I nodded and she giggled) okay then

Nick: okay? You're really gonna move in with me?

Demi: sure I will (I smiled big and kissed her tenderly)

Nick: you're bringing Batman and Ella, right?

Demi: you know what? I actually think we should...rent a house for us and have ours just...in case (I nodded)

Nick: okay, you're right...wanna go search for a house for us?

Demi: apartment to rent, and later on...we move in to a house of both of us (I pecked her lips)

Nick: you're really smart and beautiful...I love you

Demi: I love you too

We spent the whole afternoon searching for an apartment to live with our three dogs and I couldn't believe we were taking this big step.

At the end of the day, we were already installed in our new apartment and ready to start living together, hopefully, forever.

Ddlovato

Liked by joejonas, kevinjonas, mileycyrus and 2.553.219 more
ddlovato just moved in to the next chapter of my life. Here we go @nickjonas 😝
       Comments disabled

Nickjonas

Liked by sophiet, mamadjonas, justinbieber and 1.323.400 more
nickjonas this is how my new favorite place looks like...I love it here @ddlovato