24.

NICK P.O.V.: we arrived to the restaurant about 10 minutes later. It was really empty, to normal people that would be scary even, for us four, that was heaven.

Sophie: yessss! Private (she yelled smiling and Demi laughed)

Demi: yea, I'm glad

Joe: I did it, thank me later gurls (we laughed)

Nick: here we go (Joe parked the car and I stepped out of the car before holding the door opened to Demi and grabbing her hand to help her walk out of it)

Demi: thank you handsome (she said and winked at me before I closed the door)

Sophie: woah babe, this is beautiful

Demi: it really is Joe, I'm kinda proud of you (he glared at Demi and we all laughed) kidding of course, some of my best dates of my whole life were with you, always a gentleman doing a nice job

Sophie: that's why I love him (Demi nodded and Sophie pecked Joe's lips before grabbing Demi's arm as they walked to the restaurant ahead of us)

Joe: they look happy

Nick: yea, I think they are (he nodded and smiled sweetly watching them gushing over how cute the place was and I couldn't help but chuckle when I heard Demi giggling) she makes me happy

Joe: I know, I haven't seen you both this happy since...a lot of time ago...and I've just seen you for 15 minutes, so it says a lot (I nodded)

Sophie: hurry up you tortoises! (She yelled at us and them both glanced at us smiling)

Joe: why don't you make me hurry up?

Sophie: is that a dare Joseph?

Joe: yea, any problem with it? (They smiled at each other and I laughed when Joe ran to Sophie and kissed her)

I walked to where they were and they continued walking all together. Demi stopped walking and glanced at me.

Demi: everything okay?

Nick: yes

Demi: sure? (She asked wrinkling her nose as she smiled)

Nick: sure

Demi: okay...let's go then (she said and intertwined her fingers with mine)

I smiled when I felt her hand resting comfortable in mine. It was the first time we ever held hands and it felt magical.

Demi: this place is really cute, don't you think

Nick: you make it cuter (she giggled and pushed me a little with her shoulder but never left my hand)

Demi: stop it already

Nick: it's true (I said shrugging and she bit her lip shaking her head)

We arrived to a table close to the sand and sat there. Joe by my side and Demi in front of me with Sophie at her side.

We ate some delicious meals Joe ordered for everyone when he reserved in the restaurant and chose ice cream as the dessert.

Joe: let's go to the sand?

Sophie: yes please (she said and we all walked to the sand slow and silently) I wanna be free (she took off her shoes and Demi did the same)

Joe: obviously (we took our shoes off too and made our way closer to the sea as we ate our popsicles) 

We watched the sea some minutes standing there and Joe and I finished our popsicles. He grabbed Sophie's hand and they walked to the water together.

I sat on the sand and touched Demi's ankle. She smiled down at me and sat beside me still eating her popsicle.

Nick: it's a beautiful night

Demi: yea, look at the sea...it's so...captivating (I bit my lip when I saw her eyes shining and kissed her cheek making her giggle) you're so sweet

Nick: I'm diabetic (she laughed out loud making me smile big and rolled her eyes)

Demi: you never change

Nick: it just never gets old (she nodded and finished her popsicle all at once) that must be cold (she nodded with her eyes closed and I laughed before moving her chin to me and placing a kiss on her cold and sweet lips)

Demi: (she swallowed before smiling and stared deeply in my eyes) it was cold but I would do it again if that makes you kiss me

Nick: no need to do it...I can kiss you all the time and it wouldn't be enough (she blushed and I pressed our lips together. I opened my lips and sucked a little on her lower lip)

Demi: you're so perfect (she whispered in my lips and I kissed her forehead before hugging her close to my chest)

Nick: no, you are so perfect

Sophie: it's enough lovebirds! (Demi chuckled and yelled back at her)

Demi: go fuck Joseph and let us live! (They laughed and Demi kissed my cheek before sitting straight beside me holding my hand in hers)