22.

NICK P.O.V.: we arrived to Demi's house after having lunch as friends in Subway and she started texting someone. I was watching her when she chuckled.

Demi: is just my mom, don't worry (I smiled)

Nick: I was just watching you...I didn't think it was anyone (she nodded and blocked her phone before glancing at me. I stood up from the couch and walked to her)

Demi: what? (I grabbed her tiny waist and pressed my lips on her forehead)

Nick: you're so pretty (she giggled and blushed a little)

Demi: umm thanks (she crossed her arms behind my neck and stared deeply into my eyes)

Nick: what are you thinking?

Demi: nothing, I'm just admiring the beauty of your face

Nick: (I chuckled) come on, you could admire a lot of things better why would you say my face?

Demi: what? Cause I think your face is really pretty, you have those eyes that are just really-

Nick: ordinary

Demi: gorgeous...and then-

Nick: my nose is horrible (she smiled shaking her head)

Demi: silly, your nose is perfect for me...I like how it looks on you. Then we have that smile that-

Nick: is awful cause I have crooked teeth (she shook her head and brushed her thumb against my lower lip softly)

Demi: nope, that smile is what I love the most of your face along with your gorgeous eyes...cause they make me feel like I'm home and I'm safe whenever I see them (I bit my lip) jesus, you just bit your lip now I'm gonna have to kiss you

Nick: no problem at all (she pressed her lips on mine and I pulled her closer to me)

Demi: wanna go take a nap together? It's a great way of killing time before tonight (I chuckled and nodded)

Nick: okay, let's go sleepy head (she peaked my lips and grabbed my hand while walking upstairs)

We laid in bed together and she rested her head on my shoulder while I played with her hair.

Demi: wake me up once you wake up, or else we're gonna be late (I nodded and kissed her head)

Nick: sure, don't worry angel

Demi: thank you angel (she said to me and peaked my lips before falling asleep in my arms)

If there's anything better than this I don't even wanna know.