35.

DEMI P.O.V .: We both decided to dine in the dining room so we put the plates and glasses with a jug of juice and sat in front of each other. Nick opened the pizza box and smiled when he saw the content.

Demi: it's all they had, it's Valentine's Day

Nick: I said nothing (we both laughed and he served portions on each plate while I posted a photo of the dinner in my stories)

ddlovato instastory

"I'm such a pizza girl sometimes"

Nick: what did you post? (He asked me after I left my phone)

Demi: it's a story that said "I'm such a pizza girl sometimes"

Nick: a pizza girl? (I smiled and then realized why he was laughing)

Demi: oh shit...do you think anyone will make a relation between your song and the story? I mean I didn't even think about it

Nick: well...some people will, some other won't (I shook my head smiling)

Demi: I'm sorry

Nick: no problem at all

Demi: do you see us doing this for some time more?

Nick: I don't know what I see exactly but I'd love to do this for...a lot of time more (I bit my lip and held his hand across the table)

Demi: maybe forever

Nick: only forever (we laughed and I smiled slightly)

Demi: you liked the song, huh?

Nick: I liked it and Ruin The Friendship as well...but I wasn't sure it was about me

Demi: who else would that be about? Come on

Nick: Joe (I laughed and shook my head)

Demi: I know I've wrote songs about him but it wasn't the case

Nick: now I know (he said and squeezed my hand)

Demi: I'm enjoying us so much

Nick: yea, me too (he kissed my hand and I felt butterflies in my stomach)

We finished having dinner and then headed to the kitchen to clean the dishes.

Demi: I wash, you dry

Nick: kay (we did that quickly and I grabbed ice cream from the fridge) where are we going to?.

Demi: we could go to my bedroom and watch some movie...if you don't have to leave yet

Nick: oh I'm free tomorrow til lunch so it's okay

Demi: that's great, come with me then

Nick: sure (we walked upstairs and entered into my room)

Demi: take a sit (he sat on the bed and I sat next to him after taking my shoes off) make yourself comfortable

Nick: alright, thanks (he took off his jacket and shoes and I turned the tv on) what will we be watching?

Demi: whatever you want to

Nick: anything will be cool (I smiled and looked for a comedy while Nick posted something)

nickjonas instastory

"V-day has never tasted better"

We started to watch a movie and laughed a lot about with it while eating the ice cream. When the movie finished he left the ice cream cup on his bedside table and I rested my head on his chest smelling his t-shirt.

Demi: holy...I don't even know what's happened to me but...(I sighed without looking at him) I love you, like...for real

Nick: what did you just say? (I smiled and kneeled next to him facing him)

Demi: I said that I love you, for real (he smiled and I giggled looking to the bed under me)

Nick: the good new is that I love you too...for real (I bit my lip and cupped his face with my hands before placing a kiss on his lips while he held me from the back of my neck)