14.

DEMI P.O.V.: Sophie ran to me and gave me my purse while I just smiled at her.

Demi: how do I look?

Sophie: what's that question? Amazing boo, he's gonna die when he sees you

Demi: kay, let's go (Sophie splashed perfume in me and we left the house, she waved at me from her car and mouthed "talk to me later")

It didn't take me too long to arrive to the restaurant he sent me the address of, but it was enough to make feel like a bag of nerves. My palms were sweaty, I mean, that hasn't happened to me since I was 18 I think.

Max: we're here (I nodded and smiled at him. He helped me out of the car and we entered to the restaurant through the back door) call me if you need me

Demi: maybe I won't, we'll see what happens (he smiled and left, I turned around and saw a boy smiling at me) umm hello, I'm Nick Jonas' date (he nodded smiling)

Josh: sure, follow me miss...here (we used a secret staircase to go upstairs but on the way he looked at me) I'm Joshua, you can call me Josh, I'll be your waitress tonight

Demi: that's awesome, thanks Josh (he smiled at me and opened a door at the end of the stairway. We walked outside and I saw him looking at the city. I felt unbelievably happy to be there)

Josh closed the door and left us alone there

Josh closed the door and left us alone there. Nick turned around when he heard the door and a big smile appeared on his face once he landed eyes on me. He was wearing a black and silver suit and he was breathtaking.

Nick: hey, you're here (I smiled)

Demi: yea (he walked to me and kissed my head softly) this is beautiful Nick, honestly

Nick: just for you...and umm, by the way...you look amazing tonight (I blushed a little)

Demi: thanks, you look as handsome as ever (he bit his lip after chuckling slightly)

Nick: thank you...come sit (he grabbed and moved the chair for me and sat in front of me. He chose a perfect table in the middle of the rooftop) I hope it's not cold for you, I asked for some blankets that are around that corner (he said pointing to some blankets and I smiled big)

Demi:: I'm okay but thank you anyways

Nick: it's nothing, you need to keep your voice protected

Demi: you too, don't you? (He shrugged making me chuckle)

Nick: it's not as powerful as yours, so...it could be lost for some days and maybe I could still sing my songs

Demi: good point (Josh entered the place again and brought us tater tots with juice and water) you chose all the food?

Nick: I did, was I wrong?

Demi: no, of course not...I know I'll like everything cause you chose it

Nick: hopefully (we started eating and he cleared his throat) how was your day?

Demi: it was amazing, Ellen was super nice as always

Nick: yuh

Demi: what about you?

Nick: I spent some time with Joe, and then just...did all this (I bit my lip slightly admiring him for the first time in my life in a different light)

Demi: you're the best, this is just...awesome

Nick: this is just how a first date is supposed to be (we laughed and I nodded) eat

Demi: oh sure