32.

NICK P.O.V.: when my family left the house at almost midnight, we were alone in my house. I walked to the living room after closing the front door and saw Demi on the sofa playing with Spike.

Nick: everything okay?

Demi: yes, we're having fun (she replied smiling to me)

Nick: did you have a good time? The dinner I mean

Demi: of course, your family is like mine too. And they looked happy when they found out about us.

Nick: they are happy (I sat next to her on the sofa and started playing with her hair while she continued playing with my puppy)

Demi: tomorrow is Valentine's day

Nick: yea I know...I won't be able to take you out on a date...cause I have lot of work in the morning and an interview at the afternoon

Demi: don't worry, we're fine (she said glancing at me and I smiled at her)

Nick: are you working tomorrow too?

Demi: recording session with Oak, I never thought I could have plans this Valentine's day but things changed (I smiled and nodded while she rested her body next to mine)

Nick: I wanna see you tomorrow tho...can we have lunch together?

Demi: that'd be amazing. I'm in (I nodded and put a lock of hair behind her ear while she looked at me smiling slightly) what?

Nick: you're so beautiful

Demi: am I? Really? (I chuckled nodding and leaned in to kiss her lips. She cupped my face with her hands and deepened the kiss, I started moving my lips in sync with hers and she slightly bit my lower lip making me groan almost inaudible but I noticed she heard it when she smiled big and pecked my lips once more before hugging me tightly. I pulled her as close as I could by her waist and smelled her hair)

Nick: you're, by far, the most important thing I have in my life right now

Demi: and in two minutes? (She joked making me laugh and I shook my head before kissing her lips quickly) you're the most important thing I have too

Nick: do you think you can stay til midnight with me? So we can celebrate our first Valentine's day  together (Demi shook her head bitting her lip) no?

Demi: I'd love too, but I can't...Max is already waiting for me outside

Nick: you should have told me silly (we stood up and walked to the door)

Demi: I didn't want to cut you off like that (we laughed and she hugged me by my neck) I'll see you tomorrow?

Nick: yes, I'll meet you in your office so people don't start talking about us celebrating V-day together

Demi: okay, you smart boy

Nick: be safe, bye

Demi: you too, bye

Nick: love ya (she pecked my lips)

Demi: love ya too (I opened the door for her and she walked to Max's car. After she climbed in and left, I closed the door and smiled to Spike)

Nick: she's so perfect Spike

It was already midnight and I was in my bed when I got a notification from Demi's instagram story. She mentioned me in a story behind the pic I think, I did the same to her.

Ddlovato instastory

Happy V-day everyone!!❤

Nickjonas instastory

I hope everyone has their best Valentine's day yet . Much love 💜💜