37.

DEMI P.O.V.: I sat down again on the bed after taking a quick shower and putting a thong and Nick's last night t-shirt on. He was still sleeping so I just kept staring at him, taking in all his beauty until he groaned when the sunlight hit his eyes making me chuckle.

Nick: it's not funny (he whispered with husky voice and I bit my lip before caressing his forehead slowly)

Demi: it actually is really funny (he smiled slightly and I bit my lip again unconsciously)

Nick: what time is it?

Demi: 10 a.m. I think we kind of overslept (I said and chuckled a little)

Nick: well, last night really got me tired

Demi: me too (he opened his eyes slowly and smiled at me)

Nick: morning baby

Demi: good morning angel (he grabbed my hand and kissed it)

Nick: shall we go grab some brunch to eat?

Demi: brunch you say? (I said happily and he nodded)

Nick: at this time people won't even think we slept together cause it's not breakfast time

Demi: yea, that'd be cool...we definitely could go have some brunch together (he nodded smiling)

Nick: I wanna take a shower, can I?

Demi: sure, my house is your house

Nick: thank you. And actually...that t-shirt looks absolutely better on you but I'm gonna have to ask you to give it back to me

Demi: okay

Nick: unless you want me to go shirtless to the store (I laughed)

Demi: no, I don't want that

Nick: you don't? (I shook my head smiling and he kissed my hand again before sitting up and putting his boxer on quickly. He then stood up from bed and walked to the bathroom while I stared at his butt)

Demi: that's all yours? (I asked after chuckling and he laughed put loud)

Nick: it is but I can share it with you (he answered and closed the bathroom's door behind him)

I got up from bed, fixed the bed; chose white pants, a red tank top, a black sweater and some sneakers to wear and left Nick's clothes on the bed before walking out of the bedroom when I heard the water not running anymore.

I walked downstairs, checked my notifications and sent a text to the girls' chat group.

Demi~ last night was just amazing!

Ariana~ you saw him, didn't you?

Demi~ yea

Selena~ was that sweet?

Demi~ the sweetest, honestly

Taylor~ that's super cute, I already love you guys together

Demi~ thanks Tay!

Miley~ PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAD SEX.

Demi~ well actually...

Demi~ yea, we did 🙈🙈

Miley~ fuck yea!!!!

Ariana~ OMG NEMI BABIES

Demi~ ooooookay Ari, calm down

Selena~ I'm so relieved he finally did it.

Demi~ well, after last night's events...me too

Taylor~ and I oop-

Demi~ it was amazing, truly

Miley~ does that mean you're boy and girlfriend?

Demi~ oh ummm...I don't know, I'm not sure

Selena~ oh, he didn't ask?

Demi~ nope

Selena and Miley~ then you aren't official already

Ariana~ okay wow. Stop with that

Miley~ sorry, we both dated him so we know things...

Taylor~ don't worry Demi, I'm positive he'll ask later. Just enjoy the moment

Demi~ yea, I will. Gotta go now, bye bye

I locked my phone when I heard Nick entering the living room.

Nick: ready to go? (I glanced at him smiling and nodded) cool, but before we go...(he walked to me and pressed his lips on mine making me smile)

Demi: now, are we ready?

Nick: just once more (he kissed me again and I laughed) let's go

Demi: let's go (we both put our sunglasses on and walked to his car quickly)

Nick: where to?

Demi: anywhere (I said after shrugging)