34.

NICK P.O.V.: around 7 p.m. we were getting ready to leave the studio after the interview we did with my brothers  and we were all together in a dressing room changing our clothes.

Nick: should I go for a black or dark blue t-shirt? (I asked my brothers and they looked at each other)

Joe: black

Kevin: yea, definitely

Nick: okay thank you...black jeans too?

Kevin: yes or light blue

Joe: I think black is better cause light blue would be too much for the day

Nick: yea, that's true (I changed ny clothes and they looked at me while I checked myself in the mirror after it) what?

Joe: Nick, chill. You look fine

Kevin: date with Demi?

Nick: we're gonna hang out in her house in like two hours but I'm trying the outfit now that you can help me choose

Joe: you're just like a girl, I swear (I put in the clothes I had before and put the new ones in my bag) she'll love the outfit

Nick: thanks, you think so? (They nodded and I smiled) I hope she does

Kevin: it's cute how much yiu care about her opinion in everything you do

Nick: it has always been like that but now that we're something more than just friends, her opinion is like one of the most important and determining things for me

Joe: it shows (I nodded and grabbed my bag)

Nick: okay boys, I'm heading to mine to get ready...I'll see you soon?

Kevin: sure, have a nice time

Nick: you too guys, love you

Kevin and Joe: love you (I left the studio and drove to mine. I took a quick shower, put on the clothes I chose previously, splashed perfume on my whole body and gave Spike his food before leaving the house around 8 p.m.)

I was wearing my all-black outfit with a brown jacket and dark shoes. I put on my sunglasses even tho the sun was gone already and drove to Demi's. Nobody followed me so I was able to be calm and not too secretive when I rang her doorbell. I waited two minutes until she opened the door smiling to me.

Demi: hey hey

Nick: hey angel (she let me in and closed the door with lockers before turning around to face me)

I saw she was wearing a short black dress that suited her body perfectly and her hair was falling in slight chocolate waves to her shoulders.

Nick: looking good (she giggled and bit her tongue walking to me)

Demi: well, you too (I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist while she crossed her arms behind my neck)

Nick: I missed you today, does that make any sense? (She laughed and nodded)

Demi: it makes sense cause I've been missing you too since you left the office (I pecked her lips gently for some seconds and she smiled widely at me after it)

The doorbell rang and she looked at me quickly before walking to the door.

Demi: it's the pizza (she opened, paid the pizza and closed the door after it) so...here we go

Nick: yep