44.

DEMI P.O.V.: after spending the whole day in the beach and eating some food there, we headed to our rooms to get ready for dinner. We climbed into the elevator and I buried my face in Nick's chest.

Nick: are you tired?

Demi: kinda

Joe: we can skip tonight's dinner in the restaurant if you want to

Demi: (I looked at him) what? Of course not, we'll go there (we arrived to our floor and Sophie smiled to me)

Sophie: we'll see you later guys

Nick: see ya (Nick opened the door and we walked into the room. He locked the door behind me and I sighed loudly)

Demi: I wanna take a shower and rest a bit

Nick: sure, go ahead (I took a quick shower and wrapped my body in a towel before coming out of the bathroom again finding Nick watching through the window)

Demi: is there any beautiful girl you like? (He laughed and I smiled)

Nick: nope, the beautiful girl I like is here with me (he looked at me and bit his lip slightly)

Demi: why are you so handsome?

Nick: why are you so beautiful? (I giggled and he kissed me passionately pulling me close to his body) I'm gonna take a shower, I'll be right back

Demi: okay (he pecked my lips and went to the bathroom)

I put on my panties and bra and laid in the bed with my eyes closed. Some minutes later, the bathroom door opened making me open my eyes and Nick came out of it with a smile on his face and wearing his boxers only.

Nick: it's relaxing

Demi: yea, it is (he walked over to the bed and laid beside me making me smell his scent instantly) you smell so good (he turned his body to face me and I sat watching him better) if it wasn't 7:00 p.m. already you know what I'd do...but we don't have that much time (he chuckled and sat straight in the bed smiling at me)

Nick: come here (he palmed his lap and rested his back on the wall with his legs stretched. I bit my lip and sat carefully on his lap putting our crotches in contact under the fabric of our underwear) did you have a good day?

Demi: yes, it was pretty good (I smiled and he kissed my neck slowly making me close my eyes out of pleasure)

Nick: you're everything I need to be happy, I can already tell (I giggled and started playing with his hair as we stared into each others' eyes)

Demi: I want us to be forever

Nick: I want us to be forever too (I bit my lip and kissed his sweet lips with love while I moved my hips slightly back and forth on his member) shit (he mumbled)

Demi: you're so perfect for me

Nick: shut up or I'm gonna have to- (I jumped a little on his dick and he closed his eyes bitting his lip)

Demi: you're gonna have to what?

Nick: (he smiled to me and pecked my lips making me smile) I love you

Demi: I love you too baby

Some minutes later we had to stop our make out session and dressed to have dinner with Sophie and Joe. We had a nice time and after it, we went back to the bedrooms to sleep...and that's all we did, cause we both were tired.