25.

DEMI P.O.V.: after spending some more time in the beach we all talking, we went back to the city.

Joe: Nick, where do I leave you?

Nick: my house?

Demi: why don't you leave me at Nick's and I call Max to pick me from there? (I asked to Joe and Nick looked at me smiling)

Nick: you wanna stay with me? That's surprising

Demi: yea, so funny (I said rolling my eyes and they laughed) I'm being serious

Joe: sure then (he drove to Nick's while we talked and sang the songs that were playing on the radio until we arrived to Nick's house)

Nick: here we are...let's go (I nodded) bye guys, see you never (we laughed)

Sophie: same to you Nick

Demi: bye buddies, love you both

Joe: bye buddy

Sophie: see you soon boo (I smiled and got out of the car with Nick's help)

We walked to the door and he opened quickly so no one could see us. After entering, we heard someone running and Spike appeared in the living room jumping around Nick and I.

Demi: hi Spike, it's so good to see you again (I said and kneeled to play with him)

Nick: do you want a coffee while we wait for Max?

Demi: sure (I sent Max a text to pick me up from Nick's house and he told me he would arrive in some minutes)

Nick: come here (we both sat on the sofa close to each other and started drinking our coffee)

Demi: I had a great time tonight, it was cool

Nick: yea, they're cool to hang out with (I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder) everything okay?

Demi: mhm, I'm just a little tired but that's all (I said shrugging and he kissed my forehead) can you believe we're actually dating? It feels so surreal sometimes I need to remind myself it's actually happening

Nick: me too...I think a part of me always wanted to know how it would be to date you

Demi: is it bad? (He chuckled leaving his cup on the living room table in front of us and put his arm around me hugging me closer to his body)

Nick: I have to admit...this is one of the best things I've ever done in my life (I stared up at him and placed a kiss on his lips)

Demi: when do you think is gonna be a good time to tell everyone?

Nick: after telling our families officially (I nodded)

Demi: tomorrow I'm gonna start working in my album and umm at lunch I'll go to my mom's to be with all of them, even Dallas I mean...I would love you to go with me

Nick: you do? (He asked a little surprised and I nodded)

Demi: yes, I do (he smiled and kissed my lips passionately for some seconds)

Nick: I'll be there with you then

Demi: that's amazing...thank you

Nick: no, thank you

We heard a car outside and I got a text from Max.

Demi: I have to go

Nick: yea (we walked to the door and he opened for me) I'll see you tomorrow then?

Demi: yep, see you tomorrow (he smiled and I pecked his lips twice cupping his face with both my hands) bye angel

Nick: bye angel (I smiled and left the house)

He is amazingly perfect.

Once I got home, I went to bed and posted a pic.

Ddlovato

ddlovato how Joe would say, "my bubs". And she really is my bubs 💜 . Ily @sophiet
sophiet I love you sooo much my boo ❤ thanks for this friendship we're having, you're the best!

I smiled when I saw the love it was getting and then Nick added to his stories.

Nickjonas instastory

"Night, flying down 10, nearly 2 a.m....happiness begins"