54.

NICK P.O.V.: I woke up the next morning with breakfast in bed. I sat up smiling and saw Demi dancing to some summer song and looking out through the window.

Nick: good morning to me (I said after taking a picture of her and she turned around smiling big at me)

Demi: good morning baby (she said and crawled to me on the bed to sit in front of me)

Nick: is this part of your plan for today?

Demi: yes

Nick: and why are you doing all this?

Demi: well I realized I've been kind of a burden to you these past days and I thought of doing something to change it

Nick: you don't have to do any of this...I told you it was okay Dem, we all have our bad days

Demi: but you've been so supportive with me and-

Nick: I'm your boyfriend and best friend, this is what I'm here (she smiled slightly and wrinkled her nose)

Demi: then let's just take it as a day for just the both of us...as a couple

Nick: I like that (I put the breakfast in the middle of us and we started eating with the chill music and not talking) when are Joe and Sophie coming back here?

Demi: I think tomorrow morning and we get to spend our last day here all together

Nick: I can't believe we're gonna have to go back home, I'd like to stay a little bit longer (she nodded)

Demi: but if we think it better...it's cool to go home actually, so we can go public once for all

Nick: and you have your album release

Demi: I do (she said smiling big) will you be with me for the opening night of my tour?

Nick: of course

Demi: so...I hope you're ready for our day

Nick: what will we do?

Demi: in about an hour we have a yatch trip

Nick: do we? (She nodded)

Demi: you like the idea or not too much?

Nick: I love it angel

Demi: after eating lunch in the yatch and swimming in the middle of the sea, we have an afternoon picnic in the sand

Nick: that sounds good

Demi: then we're gonna come here to get ready for our dinner

Nick: where?

Demi: surprise surprise (she said smiling and I bit my lip nodding)

Nick: how I'm gonna give you all these nice things back

Demi: you don't have to, I'm your girlfriend and best friend...It's my work (she said and winked at me while sipping her orange juice)

After having breakfast we went to the beach and got into the yatch that took us to the middle of the sea. We were there watching the water together in a sofa when she took off her dress staying in her bikini.

Nick: where are you going?

Demi: I'm gonna swim, won't you? (The yatch stopped moving and she walked upstairs to jump from there. I followed her and took off my t-shirt before holding her hand) are you ready?

Nick: let's do it (we ran to the edge and jumped to the water under us. I swam out of the water and saw her smiling big)

Demi: this is so amazing

Nick: it is (I swam to where she was and she wrapped her arms around me hugging me) do you think there are paps around?

Demi: I don't know but they can't photograph us here, the yatch is hiding us from the people on the beach

Nick: how smart my lady is? (She kissed my lips quickly and I hugged her tighter)

Demi: you made this trip the best one ever (she whispered in my ear and I kissed her cheek)

Nick: same for you beauty (she nuzzled my nose and pecked my lips before swimming away from me)

Demi: let's jump again!