56.

NICK P.O.V.: I woke up when I felt someone kissing my neck repeatedly and opened my eyes to look down at the brownie that was looking at me with a big smile on her face.

Nick: good morning angel

Demi: good morning baby...Joe sent me a text. They're already in the beach...we could go to our room, get ready and head to the beach if you want to

Nick: sure (I stroked a tuck of hair behind her ear and smiled at her)

Demi: we need to get dressed and leave

Nick: yea (we both sat up and she kissed my shoulder before we got dressed and left the tent) who's gonna take this off?

Demi: the hotel staff

Nick: smart girl, thinks in everything

Demi: in everything (she said smiling and we made our way to the hotel without seeing anyone)

Nick: let's get ready (I said after we entered to the bedroom)

Around 10 minutes later I was in bed waiting for Demi to come out of the bathroom when I scrolled down through the news.

"Does Nick Jonas have a new girl in his life after Priyanka Chopra?

The world fell down when we knew that Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra divorced...now it might be a light at the end of the road. It seems like the youngest Jonas Brother could be dating a new girl that we happen to know very well.
He's currently in a trip in Brasil with his brother Joe and Sophie Turner, Joe's wife. The world started speculating about Nick dating a girl when we saw that his old time friend, Demi Lovato went on that trip with him. The pair was just seen together once while arriving to Brasil and it all seemed just friendly but...can something more be happening between them?"

Demi: I'm ready baby (I sighed and she looked at me with worried eyes) what happened? Anything wrong with your sugar or something?

Nick: no...people is already talking about us possibly dating

Demi: and? (She said grabbing her beach purse)

Nick: you don't care?

Demi: (she shrugged and grabbed my hand) I don't, you do?

Nick: no, but I was worried for you

Demi: then don't be (I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist while we walked to the door) I mean, I told you I'm gonna go public with you once we get back home

Nick: how do you think the world will take it?

Demi: as always I guess...some will like, some won't. It's always been that way (I nodded and pecked her lips before climbing in the elevator)

After getting in the beach, Sophie and Demi hugged and we all sat on the sand.

Demi: I missed you guys, how was it?

Joe: coolest place ever, right? (He asked to Sophie and she nodded smiling)

Sophie: we had a lot of fun...you should've gone with us guys

Nick: oh, don't worry, we actually had fun too here, didn't we?

Demi: yea...we had a pretty busy day tho (I nodded and Joe winked at me making me chuckle)

Sophie: let's go to the water boo? (She asked Demi receiving a nod as a reply)

Demi: be right back (she said to me and they left walking to the sea)

Joe: how was the sex?

Nick: how was the sex? (I asked back to him and we laughed)

Joe: amazing

Nick: the best ever...but it's not about sex, you know what I mean?

Joe: mmm kinda

Nick: it's about love. It's about making love and how special and unique it feels, not just pleasure

Joe: you really are so in love with Demi it's kind of creepy

Nick: why would it be creepy? It's only love

Joe: you make it creepy (we laughed)

Nick: as if your love for Sophie wasn't creepy too (he shrugged)

Joe: does that mean you're gonna marry Demi?

Nick: I would love to but I don't think she'll want to

Joe: why not?

Nick: I don't know...I married Priyanka before, maybe she doesn't like that

Joe: I think she couldn't care less about it

Nick: hopefully

Joe: so...we can really expect wedding bells soon?

Nick: (I chuckled) not too soon. We're having a good time this way, I think I wanna be as sure as I can before making any big move

Joe: more sure about it? That girl has been your best friend since you were an ugly teenager...and she never left since then (I smiled and nodded)

Nick: I know but I wanna enjoy our time this way before tidying the knot