47.

Highly recommended: listen to Unconditionally by Katy Perry while reading this chapter.

NICK P.O.V.: after spending the whole day at the beach again we decided to go for a walk through the isle's avenues, so we dressed up casually for the warm weather and met on the door of the hotel.

Sophie: are we ready? (We nodded)

Joe: let's go then (they held hands in front of us and Demi and I walked right behind them silently looking the whole place.

Demi: do you guys think we're gonna find a place to eat?

Joe: umm, I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a place here (she nodded and I glanced at her catching her staring at me)

Nick: what?

Demi: nothing

Nick: sure?

Demi: sup (I smiled slightly and she cleared her throat) I wanna thank you for how understanding and kind you've been with me...I haven't been being so "Demi" these days and I'm sorry for that

Nick: I told you to stop worrying about that, it's okay

Demi: alright, anyway...thanks (I nodded bitting my lip)

Nick: I'd do anything to keep you happy (I saw her blushing a little and chuckled)

We walked some minutes more until we found a nice restaurant to eat, Joe and Sophie sat next to each other and Demi and I did the same. We ate some pizza and then, a little show started. A boy climbed up on a little stage with his guitar and started playing music when the lights went off. We moved the chairs to watch the show and I sat beside Demi on purpose.

Nick: having a good time?

Demi: yea (she replied smiling at me and we watched the boy perform, after two songs, he started playing "Unconditionally" by Katy Perry to all the couples on the restaurant tonight and even before the first chorus I saw Sophie and Joe kissing each other with smiled on their faces)

I smiled watching them and wrapped my arm around Demi's shoulder. She seemed a little surprised that I did that in public but I realized it wasn't a problem since the lights were off. She intertwined her fingers with mine and kissed my hand before caressing it.

Unconditional, unconditionally, I will love you, unconditionally the boy sang and I bit my lip glancing at Demi, who was smiling sweetly watching to the stage.

Nick: know that you are worthy (I sang close to Demi's ear and she bit her lip with teary eyes looking at me) I'll take your bad days with your good, walk through the storm I would, I do it cause I love you...I love you (I sang to her and she giggled before drying her tears) Acceptance is the key to be, to be truly free, will you do the same for me? (She smiled big and kissed me there without any care while the last chorus of the song started)

Unconditional, unconditionally, I will love you unconditionally...I'm sure the song continued and finished right after it but we were too busy kissing. We moved away from each other's lips when we heard the applause. She still had her hands cupping my face when she nuzzled my nose making me smile at how sweet she was.

Demi: I love you Nicholas

Nick: I love you Demetria (she rolled her eyes and pecked my lips before sitting straight again just when the lights came on)