49.

NICK P.O.V.: I slept pretty bad without Demi in my arms, I guess I woke up around 4 times during the whole night. The last time I did, it was 6 a.m. so I couldn't sleep again cause there was already light in the room. I took a shower and dressed before sitting on the bed next to Demi, who was sleeping still.

I jumped when my phone rang and saw the name. Sophie. I opened the text she sent me.

Sophie~ hey, see you in 10 in the restaurant to have breakfast

Nick~ alright, I'll be there

I left my phone on the bed and caressed Demi's forehead slowly trying not to wake her.

Nick: I'll be back soon (I whispered and kissed her cheek before heading to the restaurant)

I found Sophie sitting and ordering already so I sat in front of her and ordered too before we started to talk.

Nick: so...what is it?

Sophie: I need to know something about Joe and you're the person that knows him the best...that's why I called you here and not Demi. Is she mad at me?

Nick: no (I said and she nodded)

Sophie: good then...I actually wanna talk with you about two things...one is about Joe and the other one is about Demi

Nick: what's wrong with her?

Sophie: nothing too bad, I'll tell you later if that's okay

Nick: sure

DEMI P.O.V.: I woke up when someone knocked on my bedroom door and went to open sleepy still.

Demi: hey (I smiled slightly)

Joe: sorry, did I wake you?

Demi: yea but it's okay...I was supposed to wake up at this time to be with you so (I shrugged) come in...I need to get ready to face the day but you can come and sit and do whatever you want to

Joe: okay, thanks (he walked into the bedroom and sat in the couch)

Demi: if you want something to drink, the fridge is over there (I said pointing to the window's side) I'm gonna take a quick shower and I'll be back soon

Joe: sure, I'll wait here (I nodded and entered to the bathroom with my clothes to change into as my head started to think about Nick)

I didn't want to be mad at him anymore. I wanted to hold him and kiss him, and tell him how much I love him but here I was...unable to do that cause we fought the night before over something really dumb.