36.

NICK P.O.V.: The kiss we shared with Demi after saying "I love you" for the first time, did not take long to become more passionate. I was controlling myself until she bit my lower lip slightly causing me to lose my sanity.

That was the moment when I realized that we both probably wanted the same thing. In a quick moment, I laid on top of her and she buried her fingers in the hair of the back of my head. I smiled while kissing her and I reclined myself a little behind to ease her work of taking my t-shirt off. I threw my t-shirt to the floor and heard her chuckling.

Demi: you're so fine (I laughed and kissed her neck) mmm (she moaned and I pressed my lips on her before taking off her dress. After I threw the dress behind me I saw she was avoiding looking at me in the eyes)

Nick: hey, what happened?

Demi: I'm sorry if you're disappointed with what you're seeing (she said in a whisper almost and so I pecked her lips twice before leaving a path of kissed from her neck to her chest, just above her boobs)

Nick: you could never disappoint me doll...you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen (I looked up at her and she bit her lip seconds before pulling me closer to her by the back of my neck and kissing me with the sweetest love)

Demi: you're so perfect (she said after devouring my lips while her hands started to unbutton and unzip my jeans)

Nick: let me help you (I stood up on the floor to take my jeans off and, after kicking them behind me, I positioned myself on top of her)

She kissed my neck while my hands traveled slowly through her whole body. I cupped her boobs above her bra and she chuckled.

Nick: excuse me (she nodded and I took off the bra revealing her perfect boobs. I leaned in and kissed her tits close to the nipples making her stick her chest with mine when she arched her back moaning slowly)

Demi: oh shit (I left some wet kisses on her nipples and while doing it, I felt her hands traveling down my torso til they got to my crotch. Her hand slightly touched my most sensitive part and I had to close my eyes)

Nick: mmm Demi (I moaned and she grabbed my head to kiss me passionately. We were kissing when my leg brushed her crotch and I felt the wetness on that specific part of her body) baby you're...(I started breathing heavily and she just nodded)

Demi: that's what you causes me (she said and bit her lip when I took off her thong)

Nick: you're perfect (I said as I leaned in to kiss her sweetly while my hand went down to her pussy and touched it slightly making her shiver under me)

Demi: fuck (she groaned with closed eyes and I took off my boxer) oh holy...(she whispered when she saw me completely naked and I chuckled before attacking her neck with kisses again) baby...mmm (she moaned on my ear when my dick touched her sensitive part)

Nick: baby, I need to do it already (she nodded breathlessly and grabbed a condom from her beside table before handling it to me. I put it on my, so hard, member and spread her legs before starting to insert the tip of my dick inside of her)

Demi: oh shit (she moaned with closed eyes as her hands wrapped around the sheets) do it (I entered on her and rested my body on hers while starting to move in and out of her until my member suited perfectly inside of her)

Nick: babe, I love you (she smiled and kissed my lips)

Demi: I love you too (I started to move faster and harder and knew I was doing a great job when I felt her nails on my back making me groan)

Nick: oh fuck (she bit my lower lip and closed her eyes with force)

Demi: I'm gonna- fuck! Keep going babe (she moaned breathlessly and I speeded the rhythm feeling her walls squeezing my member inside her body)

Nick: sh-shit! (She pecked my lips and threw her head back when she came)

Demi: f-fuck yea-a! (I saw her face having an orgasm and suddenly, I had to close my eyes too while having the best orgasm of my life)

Nick: ugh D-emi! (I scream-moaned and felt her arms wrapped around my neck)

Demi: shit (she said giggling and I rolled beside her before covering us both with the sheets)

Nick: come here (I opened my arm and she rested her head on my sweaty chest. We both stayed in silence while trying to catch our breath and I chuckled of happiness)

Demi: what? (She asked me after staring up at me with a big smile on her face)

Nick: nothing, just that you're amazing and I love you...for real

Demi: well, you are too and I love you too...so for real (she said and kissed me sweetly before resting her head again on my chest)