45.

NICK P.O.V.: I woke up the next morning and called room service.

Nick: good morning...yes we had a very good night...I'd like to ask for breakfast in the bedroom...yea, we want some chocolate hotcakes with red fruits, orange juice, coffee and milk...okay, I'll be waiting, thanks (I hang up and glanced at Demi still sleeping behind me) Dem, baby, wake up (I whispered in her hear after leaning on in my elbow to get closer to her face)

Demi: what time is it?

Nick: 9 a.m., our breakfast is on it's way (she smiled slightly and I stood up from the bed to use the toilet, wash my face and brush my teeth. I heard some knocks on the door and dried my face with the towel before going to the door) hey

X: here's your breakfast mister

Nick: thanks (I grabbed the food and put it in the table for two we have on the balcony) angel, breakfast is here! (I said to Demi and turned around to see her sitting in bed smiling at me with her eyes slightly closed for the light)

Demi: I'll go in a min

Nick: kay (she made her way into the bathroom and I sat on a chair watching the green and blue sea in front of us)

I was drinking a my juice when Demi appeared into the balcony wearing a light orange dress and her hair in natural waves.

Demi: morning babe

Nick: morning (she pecked my lips and sat in front of me) how did you sleep?

Demi: better than ever probably, I can't believe I get to relax this much...did you have a good night?

Nick: pretty calm too (she nodded and we started eating while watching the beach)

Demi: I love the sea, it's really captivating

Nick: yea, it is (we were looking at it when my phone rang) it's my mom

Demi: oh...take the call then (I nodded and took the call)

Nick: hello mom

Denise: hello Nick, I tried calling your brother but he didn't reply, I'm glad you did I was worried

Nick: he's probably sleeping yet (Demi chuckled and my mom laughed)

Denise: how is everything going?

Nick: amazing, it's a really beautiful place...more like a paradise

Denise: I'm glad you're liking the place. How's Demi? Everything okay there lovebirds?

Nick: (I chuckled) yes, we're fine, having breakfast currently

Denise: can I talk with her a bit?

Nick: sure (I handled the phone to Demi and she smiled while holding it close to her ear)

Demi: hi...yes, we're having a good time...(I glanced at her and she blushed while smiling) yes, he's totally being a gentleman...I'll let you know, don't worry...okay, love you too, bye (she gave me the phone back)

Nick: mom

Denise: I'm gonna go Nick, call me if you need anything, I love you

Nick: love you too, bye

Denise: bye (she hang up on me and I left the phone on the table glancing at Demi cause she was satring at her food with a serious expression)

Nick: hey (she looked up at me)

Demi: mh?

Nick: what's going on?

Demi: nothing, I just froze (she slightly smiled trying to lie to me but I knew her better than that)

Nick: sure?

Demi: yea (I nodded and grabbed her hand across the table catching her attention again)

Nick: you can tell me anything, you know that

Demi: I know but I'm fine Nick, don't worry (she smiled at me and I kissed her hand)

What's going on in her mind?