15.

NICK P.O.V.: Josh entered again with the dinner and Demi smiled at me.

Demi: mmm, you picked pasta

Demi: mmm, you picked pasta...I'm proud of you (I smiled at her and we started eating)

Nick: do you like it or you want something else?

Demi: what? Of course I like it, it's delicious and it has a lot of cheese (we laughed and she smiled at me)

Nick: you need anything? (She chuckled)

Demi: stop worrying that much Nick, I'm fine...everything is perfect (I bit my lip slightly)

Nick: I'm sorry, I'm just nervous...I want everything to go fine tonight (I was surprised when he reached out for my hand and squeezed it smiling)

Demi: I'm nervous too but everything is okay (I smiled) don't worry silly boy, we should take it as a friends date

Nick: friends date? What do you mean?

Demi: I mean, maybe that way you'll be less nervous and you'll stop worrying too much for everything to be perfect

Nick: no, it's not a friends date (I said starting to panic a little bit cause maybe she was regretting dating me already and we just started)

Demi: okay, just calm, okay? (She said smiling and I squeezed her hand back)

Nick: stop playing with me that way (she laughed)

Demi: I'm sorry, but it was cute seeing you panic that much (I blushed a little but rolled my eyes) someone's blushing (I shook my head)

Nick: maybe you (she shrugged smiling)

Demi: you know I don't blush

Nick: sure?

Demi: of course (I nodded smirking at her)

Josh: can I bring you guys the dessert already?

Nick: Dem?

Demi: yea, it's okay (Josh nodded smiling and cleaned the table once more before giving us the dessert)

Josh: for you (he gave me mine firstly) and for the lady (she smiled)

Demi: thanks (he left the place and were completely lone now. That was the moment when Demi glanced at her chocolate strawberry shortcake)

 That was the moment when Demi glanced at her chocolate strawberry shortcake)

Nick: I hope you like it

Demi: yea, of course, I- what is this? (She grabbed the card that was on the dish next to the shortcake)

Nick: oh umm, take a look (she shrugged smiling and opened the card)

Demi: Nick...(she whispered and looked at me with bright eyes)

Nick: it's true, it must be funny to see me whenever I talk to you (she giggled and bit her lip slightly staring at me)

Demi: you're the most charming boy...ever (I chuckled nervously and she ate the dessert) this is delicious

Nick: my pleasure to pleasure you angel (I saw her blushing and I pointed at her) there is it

Demi: what?

Nick: you're blu-

Demi: I'm not, you're delusional (we laughed)

Nick: whatever you say stuborn girl

We talked some minutes more about some tweets she saw until I heard "Flicker" and I glanced at her.

Nick: wanna dance with me? (She giggled but nodded)

Demi: sure (I walked her to the center of the rooftop and the music became louder. I put my hands on her waist and she crossed her arms behind my neck touching my the back of my neck softly with her fingertips as we moved)  I love spending time with you

Nick: I love you love spending time with me (she giggled and we put our foreheads together while we danced)

Demi: I remember the magic and electricity (she whispered-sang and I felt my heart beating harder)

Nick: there's a light in the dark, still the flicker of hope that you first gave to me

Demi: and that I wanna keep

Nemi: please don't leave (we both whispered-sang while the song was ending and she smiled bitting her lip before I cupped her chin with both my hands and pressed my lips against hers. She pulled me closer to her body while kissing as Ed Sheeran's "Kiss Me; started to play. I moved my arms back to her waist and slowly licked her lower lip, I felt her smiling before she opened her lips and started leaving slightly sucking pecks on my lower lip)

I smiled big and kissed her intertwining our tongues. She crossed her arms closer to my neck so we were really close now and she was hugging me while kissing. We pulled apart when we ran out of air and she giggled licking her lips.

Nick: who knew you were such a good kisser?

Demi: well, same here (she pecked my lips twice and buried her head on ny chest while I hugged her) I think it's late already, we should leave

Nick: whatever you want to it's okay (she smiled and walked to grab her purse)

Demi: can you take me home? I mean, if you can't, you don't have to worry, I can always call Max (I shook my head at her smiling)

Nick: the restaurant already closed the door for the general public so we can leave calmly

Demi: oh, okay

Nick: come on, I'll drive you home (she smiled sweetly and I kissed her cheek before walking downstairs to get into the car)

Oh Nick oh Nick, by the end of this week you'll be head over heels for her...