Love Ending

" Oliver....I'll..."

I looked in his eyes and felt my heart skip a beat.

   ' Do I love Oliver? '

( Flashback )

Then the rain stopped hitting me. I looked up and saw an umbrella hovering over me. It was black with a shiny silver handle leading to a black, soft hook at the bottom. The hand that was holding it was Olivers.

   " Hey, Y/n. What are you doing walking in the rain? "

   " I didn't bring anything to shield me from it. "

   " I'll walk you home then. So you won't get even more soaked then you already are. "

   " Thanks, but you don't have to. "

   " I want to. "

____________________________________

When Oliver stopped playing I put a hand on his shoulder.

   " Oliver, what's wrong? "

   " Miro kissed me. I.....I..... "

   " You didn't want her to kiss you? "

   " No, the girl I liked was in there and saw it. "

   " Oh, I'm so sorry Oliver. "

He didn't say anything. He turned towards me and hugged me. I hugged him back and rubbed his back. My attempt to comfort him worked. He relaxed in my arms and then he pulled away. His green eyes stared into my E/c eyes. I felt mesmerized.

   " What is it, Oliver? "

   " I....I..."

____________________________________

Oliver joined me on the gazebo and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I was pulled against him.

   " Oliver? "

   " Please let me just hold you like this. "

_____________________________________

He walked closer to you and when he reached you. He held your shoulders gently afraid that you would shatter if he pressed too hard.

  " How are you feeling? "

   " ... "

   " Y/n, please. " Now he had tears in his eyes. He was about to explode in a waterfall.

   " ... "

   " Y/n please understand I love you. I only killed those people so we could be together. I love you with all my heart. I just want you to be happy. "

   " I'll be happy when I can leave. "

   " I don't want you to leave me. "

( Flashback Over )

   ' I love Oliver. '

I grabbed his hand and held it tight I pulled him to me and kissed him.

( Anyone's P.O.V. )

Oliver's eyes were open and his eyes were wide. He was completely caught off guard. He let go of your wrist and held your face. You pulled away and smiled at him.

   " Let's go, Oliver. "

   " O-Okay. "

You both stood up and ran off. You held his hand as you both ran. You ran back to the house and ran inside. You sat your bag down on the couch and turned back to Oliver. You walked in front of him and held his hands.