Friends?

I looked over and saw Akane and Miro standing there. 

   " Hi. "

   " What are you doing here? "

   " I was here with my friend Ryo. "

   " Are you sure you weren't following Oliver? " Akane asked

   " Positive. I was with Ryo all day. "

   " We saw you everywhere we went today Y/n. You were obviously following us. "

   " You can ask Ryo we were just walking around randomly. "

   " How do we know this Ryo isn't fake? "

   " He has blonde hair, amber eyes, and he's my age. He also is my neighbor. He is changing right now if you want to meet him afterward. "

   " Okay. " Miro said.

   " Miro? " 

   " Akane maybe we should listen to her. We have been treating her wrongly this entire time. Let's listen to her. " 

   " Okay, Miro. "

We got changed and then we walked outside. We waited and Ryo came out. His smile dimmed a little bit when he saw Miro and Akane with me.

   " You two must be Akane and Miro. I'm Ryo. I'm Y/n's friend. "

   " Looks like she was right. Akane. "

   " Yeah. Y/n we want to apologize. " 

   " This entire time you were telling us you didn't like Oliver, we didn't listen and we weren't there for you when James passed away. "

   " We are very very sorry. We were supposed to be your best friends and we threw it away for some guy you didn't even like. "

   " Can we be best friends again? "

   " I'm going, to be honest with you guys. What you guys did hurt me a lot. I need you guys, but you couldn't be there for me. Ryo and Oliver was. I think for now we should start over as friends. "

   " We understand Y/n. We are very sorry. " They both said in sync. 

   " It's fine now. We've got to go, but I'll see you guys later okay? "

   " Okay. "

   " Bye. "

Ryo and I started walking away when I bumped into someone. I backed away and tripped on something. Ryo stood behind me and caught me. He stood me back up on my own two feet.

   " Thank you, Ryo. "

   " I'm sorry Y/n I didn't see you. "

I looked up and saw Oliver standing in front of us with a blush.

   " It's okay Oliver. We were just leaving. "

   "  Could I talk to you for a minute Y/n before you go? "

   " Sure. "

Oliver grabbed my hand and we walked away from Ryo. We stood beside a bench and he grabbed both of my hands.

   " Y/n I don't like you being with Ryo. "

   " Why? "

   " I don't know he just gives me this feeling that he could be trouble. "

   " He doesn't give me that feeling. "

   " He gives me the feeling though. Y/n please be careful around him. "