Unchained

You were just staring out of the window when the door opened. Million walked into the room and didn't say anything. A frown decorated his sad face. He walked over to you and lifted your foot that had the chain. He unlocked it and you watched him. When the chain fell your ankle was red.

   " Y/n Oliver has given you permission to walk around. "

You nodded and Million left. You stood up and walked out of the room. Nothing had changed in the house. It was the same as when you were there before escaping. You walked downstairs and into the living room. Mikasan wasn't there and neither was Million, but there was someone sitting on the couch reading, and they took notice of your presence. 

   " Y/n. "

   ' Oliver. '

He closed his book and stood from the couch and walked towards you. He looked at your physical appearance as he approached.

   ' She's so thin. She can't continue this any longer. She'll die of starvation. '

He walked closer to you and when he reached you. He held your shoulders gently afraid that you would shatter if he pressed too hard. 

   " How are you feeling? "

   " ... "

   " Y/n, please. " Now he had tears in his eyes. He was about to explode in a waterfall.

   " ... "

   " Y/n please understand I love you. I only killed those people so we could be together. I love you with all my heart. I just want you to be happy. "

   " I'll be happy when I can leave. "

   " I don't want you to leave me. "

   " ... "

   " I'll make you a deal Y/n. How about we go on a proper date? I'll take you outside and we can go on a date. But you have to eat. I am going to take you to a nice place to eat and you have to eat. Then from there, we will walk around town. Does that sound okay? "

   "..."

Yes or No reader? What will you pick?