Telling the Girls

" We have to go Y/n. It's already getting dark. "

   " Do we have to leave? "

   " Yes. " He laughed.

   " Fine. Let's go. "

He stood up and helped me up. We started walking away from the cherry blossom tree. It got dark really quick but I felt to happy to care. We walked to my house and I unlocked the door. I turned towards James and smiled.

   " Well, goodnight James. "

   " Goodnight N/n. "

I hugged him and he hugged me back. We pulled away and I waved him off. I closed the door behind me and locked the door. I leaned against the door and took a look at my left ring finger. My engagement ring sat around my finger. It was a ring that held two diamonds. On one side was a diamond with the words ' Best Friend ' around it and on the other the words said ' Lover '. I smiled at the two diamonds and held my hand to my chest. 

   ' I can't believe it. I'm getting married. I....I can't wait to tell Miro and Akane! '

I started walking to my room. When I got there I jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone. I called both of them. They both answer and their faces popped up on the screen. 

   " Hey, Y/n! "

   " Hi girl! "

   " Hey, guys I have some news I need to tell you. " 

   " What is it? "

   " Yes? "

   " I'm getting married! "

   " YOU ARE! "

   " THAT"S AWESOME! "

   " I can't believe it either! "

   " Where did James propose at? " Akane asked.

   " He proposed at the cherry tree at the park. "

   " Did the cherry blossoms fall on your heads like the legend? "

   " They did. "

They both screamed while I covered my ears. When they were done screaming I picked my phone back up and saw both of their faces with huge smiles. 

   " Show us the ring! " Miro yelled.

   " Okay. Just calm down a little. You'll wake both of your parents. "

   " We will now show us. "

I held my ring up to the camera and showed them. Both of their faces showed shock. 

   " It's so beautiful Y/n. "

   " Thanks. I got to go. I need to sleep. "

   " Okay, but answer me this one question. when are you having the wedding? "

   " We are having it after high school is over. That way we can plan it better. "

   " Alright. Goodnight. "

   " Good night Miro. "

She then left the chat but Akane stayed on.

   " Everything okay Akane? "

   " Yeah, it's just Miro gets all the guys you know. Why can't I get a guy? "

   " Cause you are to good for any of the guys at our school. "

   " Well, why can't I just get a guy like James or Oliver? "

   " Well, Oliver is new, but he's single. Why don't you try for him? "

   " Miro likes him. I don't want to ruin her chance with him. "

   " Okay. You do what you want, but Akane you are not me, and you are not Miro. You are Akane. You get a guy that you like on your own terms not mine or Miro's. "

   " Thanks Y/n. "

   " Not a problem Akane. Goodnight. "

   " Night. "

I ended the call and leaned against my bed frame. I closed my eyes and started settling in for bed. I slept well, but I felt like there were eyes watching me.

( Oliver's P.O.V. )

   ' How dare he. How dare he propose! She's mine! He's going to die by my hands! I don't care if I have to wait any longer. He is going to die. She said yes though. She'll have to be punished. That'll be saved for later though. I have to wait on killing him for a week. Then I can kill him. I'm going to enjoy every bit of it. '

I stood from under window and climbed down the ladder I had. I picked it up and put it back in her locked shed. I put the lock back on and started walking away from her house. When I got to mine I closed the door behind me.

   " Master Lewis it's good to see you home and safe. "

   " I'm not in the mood Conner. "

   " I'm sorry master. Would you like some green tea? "

   " Yes. Bring it to my room as quick as you can. "

   " Will do sir. "

Conner, my butler walked away. I started walking up the long stairs to the second floor. I took a left to the center door between both sets of stairs at the top. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I took my shoes off and set them by the others and walked to my desk. I sat down and looked over the papers that laid on my desk. But, I couldn't focus. My mind was on Y/n. she never left my head.

   ' I don't think she'll ever be able to leave my head. '