Oliver's life After High School

I walked towards the front of the school and waited for Oliver. He didn't keep me waiting long. I saw him running towards the entrance breathless and red-faced.

    " Are you okay Oliver why were you running? "

    " Akane. She was chasing me. "

    " Is she still chasing after you? "

    " Jealous? "

    " Not one bit. I have a wonderful boyfriend thank you very much. "

    " Yeah yeah yeah. Let's go. "

We started walking away from the school and towards Oliver's mansion of a house. We walked there this time instead of taking a car. The last time I think I was at his house was when James was in a coma and his parents didn't let me see them.

    ' I wonder how they are? I never heard from them after that call about James's death. '

    " So, how is Mikasan? "

    " She's fine. She has been busier than usual with cleaning and preparing meals. "

    " How come? "

    " Well, Once I graduate from high school I'll be taking on college and taking on my fathers company. I've had a lot of business meetings at home and she has been cleaning and cooking a lot. "

    " She deserves a break then. "

    " Maybe, but for now I am afraid she needs to keep working. "

    " Don't tell me you have meetings. "

    " Then I won't say anything. "

    " Oliver! I shouldn't be staying at your house then! If you are going to have meetings I don't want to intrude on them. "

    " You won't be I promise. We have meetings in my office so you won't be disrupting anything. I promise. "

    " I don't know Oliver. "

    " If I knew it would bother you this bad I wouldn't have said anything. I swear you will be fine. "

    " Okay. As soon as I get in the way tell me and I'll go. "

    " You'll be fine. "

    " If you say so. "

I looked up and realized we made it to his house. We walked through the gate and towards the front steps of the house. He unlocked the door and I saw Mikasan greet us at the door. Her face looked emotionless.

    " Hello, master welcome home. Millon is tending to groceries at the moment so he is not home. "

    " Thank you for letting me know. Please show our guest to her room. Use the same one from last time. "

    " Yes master. "

She looked at me with her black eyes trying to read me. She gestured me to follow her and I did so. We walked upstairs and down the same hallway as last time. She opened a door and I walked inside. It was the same room as before with the glorious bed in the center.

    " Thank you Mikasan. "

    " You're welcome Ms. Y/n. "

    " Please just call me Y/n. There is no need for formalities. "

    " Alright Y/n. Master Oliver has a meeting today so I will let you know when the meeting starts so you can wander around the house more. "

    " Okay thank you. "

    " Is there anything I can get you? "

    " No, but thank you for the offer. "

She bowed and then walked out of the room shutting the door behind me. I looked around the room once more and jumped on the bed. It was as soft as last time. I stayed in my thoughts as I waited for Mikasan to come back and let me know when I could wander around.

    ' Maybe I should call James's parents to make sure they are okay. '

I turned my phone on and speed dialed his mother first. I waited for the ringing to stop when I heard a voice message. I called again and there was no response. I decided to try his father next. I called him twice and he never answered.

    ' Weird. Let's try Ryo. '

I dialed Ryo's number and the ringing immediately stopped.

    " Hey, Y/n I was just about to knock on your door. "

    " Bad luck for you. No one is home. "

    " Where are you? "

    " At Oliver's. "

    " Why? "

    " My house is being repossessed by the bank and he offered me a room at his house. "

    " I meant why didn't you ask me? "

    " I knew your house was small with yourself, and your family. I knew I would be imposing on you and your family. Don't worry I am fine. Olivers house is huge. "

    " Y/n I don't feel comfortable with you over there. "

    " I know and I don't feel comfortable either. It's all that is available right now. "

    " Or you could come to my house. "

    " Ryo I will still visit you and we can still go on dates but the place I am staying at is different. "

    " Y/n-"

    " Ryo I am a big girl. I will be fine. "

    " I trust you Y/n, but you tell me if anything goes on okay? "

    " Okay dad. "

    " Alright well, I am going to give Jun a call I need to meet with him. "

    " Okay, bye. "

    " Bye love you. "

Then he hung up. He didn't give me anytime to react to that last sentence. He just hung up. I felt my face get completely red and I laid my phone down on the bed. I threw my head on to the pillow and screamed into it.

    ' Why did he have to say that? Now, I'm all blushy. '

I heard a knock on my door and I sat up on the bed. I tried to calm my face down.

    " Come in. "

    " Master Oliver is now in a meeting. You may wander around. "

    " Okay. Hey, Mikasan who is Million? "

    " He is my brother and the butler around the house. "