Why is this Happening

I woke up the next morning and slipped out of bed. I took a shower and changed into some clothes. I heard a knock on my door and when I went downstairs I opened the door and saw a man standing there.

   " Hello, how can I help you? "

   " Hi, My name is C. J. William. I am from the bank and I need to discuss with you a problem we saw on your house property bills. "

   " Okay please come in. "

I opened my door wider and the man walked inside. I closed the door behind him and we walked to my living room. He sat on my couch and I sat across from him. He set some papers in front of him.

   " We have never had this problem before so please understand we are trying to figure what's going on. "

   " Am I in trouble? "

   " Look Y/n you aren't in trouble. I know you are a good kid and you have been going through a lot lately because I heard what happened to your fiance and with your classmate Miro. I'm sorry to hear about it. "

   " Thank you. So I am not in trouble? "

   " Correct you are not in trouble. "

   " Okay thank you. That puts me at ease. Do you want anything to drink? "

   " No thank you. Now we looked back at our records because your payment was coming up and when we looked at it your payments on this paper were never made. It says that some of the payments weren't paid and some payments were half paid. "

   " When is my payment due? "

   " It is on Monday. "

   " That's funny I thought the payment was in another 3 weeks. "

   " According to our records its not. So back to these payments. This is the first time we have seen this happen to someone. We will try to get the records set straight but if we can't I am afraid you may have to repay or continue to pay those halved payments. "

   " What? Sir. I don't understand if I have already payed them why would you want me to repay them? "

   " We need to just get the system back in order and we can't do that. How it works at the bank is once you pay something the money goes down. We put the money through a machine and it adds or takes money off or on your account. Something happened during the storm and the machine said you didn't pay the money amounts and should have been kicke dout weeks ago. "

   " How much does it say I owe? "

   " $43,000. "

   " That's insane! "

   " I understand. So on Monday I will come back and let you know what will happen. Either the machine is fixed or we give you a date to pay everything off and we wait until then. I'm sorry Y/n but theres nothing else we can do but that. "

   " So I won't be kicked out immediatly if the machine isn't fixed? "

   " No not immediately. We give you a few days to get everything moved out and if in that time you can pay off the amount it says you owe then you can stay. "

   " Okay. Thank you for letting me know Sir. "

   " I'm glad we saw a problem and again I'm sorry. "

   " I accept your apology. "

We stood up and shook hands and I walked him to the door. I opened the door and we left and I noticed a certain blonde-haired male standing by my mailbox. He watched the banker leave and he walked p to my door.

   " Hey,  N/n. Who was that? "

   " Banker C. J. William. He was coming to talk to me about the house. "

   " What did he say? "

   " They found a problem with my payments. "

   " Really? "

   " Yes, come inside and I'll tell you the rest. "

Ryo nodded and followed me inside my house. He sat on my barstool at my island and I sat beside him.

   " They found errors on my house payments. They said that my payments looked like they were half-paid or not at all. They said the machine they use to controll these payments was maybe damaged during the storm. "

   " What are they gonna do? "

   " They said that they are going to try and fix it and if they can't get it fixed before Monday than I have to move my stuff out of here and try to pay off what I owe. I can either pay it during the moving time and stay or leave. "

   " How much? "

   " $43,000. "

   " What!? That's way to much!? " 

   " I know. "

   " What are you going to do? "

   " I am going to hope they can fix it. I can't pay that money off. "

   " What about your parents money they left you? "

   " I only use that incase there is an emergency. Right now I need to keep that  incase I need to pay for college because my grades have dissapeared and I can say goodbye to any big colleges if I don't get that fixed. "

   " So its either the house or college? "

   " Yeah. So I am going to hope they can fix it and if they don't I'll find somewhere else to live. "

   " I'm sorry you have to go through this. "

   " Thanks. I just want things to be fixed. "