Ryo

The next day I walked alone to school. I felt a little better now that I've talked to Oliver, but I didn't feel completely better yet. I walked alone today. When I got to school I did my normal routine and then walked to class. I sat in my seat and Saw Oliver beside me. He looked to be studying.

   ' He must have a test today. '

The bell rang and the teacher walked inside.

   " Put all your notes away. Nothing should be on your desk but this paper once I hand it out. "

He handed the paper out and the first word I saw was ' test '. I looked through the paper and realized this isn't a practice test.

   ' I didn't study for a test. '

Then he told us to begin. I did what I could, but I didn't feel confident at all about it. When it was over Oliver and I walked to our next block. Miro and Akane didn't talk to me at all. They just talked to Olliver. They completely ignored me the whole class.

   ' Miro must have talked to Akane about Oliver walking me home yesterday. Great. '

The class went by pretty slow and so did the next class. When lunch came around I walked to the lunchroom and saw the table I usually sit at full of people. I bought a F/d and walked over to the table. Some of the girls glared at me, but Oliver smiled at me. 

   " Sorry the table is full. " Akane said.

   " But I sit here everyday you guys. "

   " Well you didn;t get here fast enough I guess. "

She showed me a smile that said ' now step back '. I stepped away and started walking towards the staris. I walked up all of them and got to the roof. I sat down on the edge and dangled my legs off and looked at the view. 

   " Aww is little Y/n gonna jump off. " Some girl teased.

   " She should. Oliver doesn't deserve that trash. "

I sighed and continued to stare at the view.

   ' What the fudge? I did nothing to you so shut up. '

I felt someone sit beside me and I looked over and saw a guy sitting beside me. 

   " Hello? "

   " Hi. I saw you by yourself so I thought I would come over and join you. "

   " Oh. Okay. I just wanted to look at the view. "

   " It is nice. I'm Ryo by the way. "

   " Y/n. "

   " Oh I've heard about you. I'm sorry for what happened to James. "

   " You don't have to apologize. "

   " I want to though. "

He turned his head and looked at the view. I took in his apperance. His blonde hair shone in the sunlight and his amber eyes sparkled from the sun rays.

   ' He looks cute. '

He had a smile on his face as we stared at the view. 

   ' This is nice. '

   " I usually come out here to look at the view during lunch. Did you not bring anything to eat? "

   " No, I didn't feel like eating. "

I saw a lunchbox beside him and I saw him open it. He brought out F/f and split it. He held out half off it to me.

   " Here take half. "

   " I can't it's your food. "

   " My food that I'm offering to you. Please take it. "

I took it from him and thanked him. I started eating and stared at the view from the top of the school. 

   " Thanks Ryo I haven't had a good day and this helped. "

   " Any time. What made your day terrible? "

   " Well, I had a test I didn't know about and then my friends kicked me out of my usual lunch seat and ignored me. I hear everyone saying I should jump off and it's just been bad. "

   " Well, I'm sorry. You know you've got me to rely on. "

   " What? "

   " Well, you said your friends are turning on you right? I'm not turning on you. I'm still your friend. "

I smiled at the thought of us being friends.

   " Thanks Ryo. "

He smiled at me and we continued to eat. It was very relaxing and nice.

( Oliver's P.O.V. )

   " Oliver do you really have to go. " Miro whined.

   " Yes. I do. "

   " Can't we come with you? " Akane asked.

   " No sorry ladies. "

I started walking towards the steps going up to the roof. When I got there I opened the door and saw my muse.

   ' The sun rays look great through her flowing hair. '

But there was someone sitting with her. I couldn't see his face, but I saw his blonde hair.

   ' Who is that blondie? '

I saw them smiling and laughing together. I felt my heart hurt in my chest.

   ' Looks like I need to kill someone else. I need to plan how I'm going to do it. It hurts to see my muse laughing with him, but they won't be laughing for long. '