A/N: Tagged Another Tiiiiiiiime

I was tagged by YTReader19 and the tag picture is a little blurry so I'll type it out as well, and YTReader19 also asked questions of her own so I will answer a few of those.

1. Are you pretty to yourself?

  I don't think I'm that pretty. I'll wear make-up and stuff to make myself look better, but I don't think I'm pretty. My eyes are an exception though. I actually like my eyes.

2. Do you feel alone even when you aren't? 

      No, I don't feel alone. I'm comfortable in silence and usually, I'm reading, writing, watching YouTube, or talking with friends. So when I'm alone I enjoy my time and use my imagination a lot when I'm reading and writing.

3. Are you depressed?

         Yes, but I'm trying to get better little by little.

4. Do you starve yourself? 

Yes. I don't eat breakfast ( Except weekends ) and I've gotten used to the feeling of an empty stomach. I only eat lunch if my stomach is growling really badly. I eat a good dinner.

5. Do you have anxiety?

No.

6. Have you attempted suicide? 

  No, but I have thought about it. I've planned it out saying ' I don't want to go this way or this way. '. I have planned it, but I have never attempted it.

7. Do you shut out the ones closest to you?

         Kind of. I did before but I regretted it and I talked to one of my firneds and we are currently talking again and staying close.

8. Are you abused?

      No. I use to be verbally abused though. 

9. What hurts you the most?

      I guess having my friends turn their back on me or stabbing me in the back.

10. Are you a loner?
                                    Nope.

11. What's your sexuality?

  I am straight.

12. Are you confident?

  Sometimes.

13. Are you bullied?

No, but I was in 2nd grade.

14. Do you hate yourself?

     Yes.

15. Are you important to yourself?

         That question is like 50/50 to me. So, yes and no.

16. How did you discover WattPad?

    I was watching a YouTube Video. The YouTuber named Kiingtong was reading fanfiction and playing a Minecraft minigame. 

17. Who was the first person you followed/followed you?

My first follower Row_Writes 

  I first followed Row_Writes

18. Why do you write fanfics?

  When I first started reading fanfictions I always thought ' that's not what I would say. ' or ' I wouldn't do that in this type of situation. '.

19. Favorite quote?

    Dreamer: Never let it be said that to dream is a waste of one's time, for dreams, are our realities in waiting. In dreams, we plant the seeds of our future.

20. Favorite YouTubers?

  LankyBox, Sam and Colby, Aphmau, Markaplier, David Dobrik, Ashlie9596, The Game Theorists, ThePinkDiamondDiva.

Choose a picture that represents you.

Tag 15 people who mean the world to you

SuperShyInkling                murkymarauder                 RavenPotts

gilardi417                                Galaxy-Mystory                      Fanimeanime

EmeraldofCatcity                JessieShanley                         Matrix-Runner

Minyendraws                         purplerose1212                      LoveLoveLady25

SchuylurSister                      CandyIsTheBest538              My_Killer_Boyfriend

Aaaaannnnddddd I am done. I hope you all have a good day!

I love you guys <3