True Colors

" Oliver what are you talking about!? I-I just don't see you like that. I'm with Ryo and I just see you as a friend. "

I looked at his face and he looked heartbroken and upset. He walked up to me and grabbed my wrists. He held my wrists tightly and stared at me. 

   " Y/n you are mine. Not Ryo's. Not James's. Mine. "

   ' James? '

   " Oliver this isn't like you. Why are you saying things like that? Let me go!"

   " My muse you don't have a choice in the matter. "

I felt him pull me through the house and towards the stairs. I tried pulling away but he had a strong grip and I couldn't pull away. He dragged me upstairs and was dragged into my room. Oliver shut the door and picked me up. He set me on the bed and looked into my eyes with malice. 

   " Oliver? "

   " My muse you will not be leaving this house until you realize that I love you and I will not let you go. "

   " Oliver this is insane. Let me go. We have school tomorrow and I have to go. "

   " And do what? Your grades have disappeared from the system. you don't have a reason to go back. "

   " Ryo-"

   " Won't be worried about in this house. "

   " Oliver what in the world..."

   " My muse please corporate with me. I don't want to have to punish you. "

   " Oliver this is kidnapping. "

   " You agreed to live with me so it is not. "

   " Oliver I want to go home. I want to go back to my normal life. "

   " With me in your life. What is normal? "

   " Oliver..."

   ' He didn't did he? '

   " Oliver did you hurt James? "

   " No. "

His smile widened and became creepy. I didn't recognize the old Oliver anymore. He looked insane.

   " I was the one who killed him. "

I sat still. I didn't know what to feel. I felt anger the most. I felt tears come to my eyes. He leaned closer and kissed my cheek.

   " I also killed Miro. "

Then he kissed my other cheek and kept his face in front of mine with the same crazed smile on his face.

   " I also messed with the bank and the school systems. "

Then he kissed my forehead. I felt more anger and tears. I could feel my face becoming red from anger. 

   " And, I'm going to kill Ryo. Along with Akane. So if you ever escape which will never happen you won't have anyone to go to. Nor any place for that matter because your house is repossessed by the bank. Then your grades won't allow you to leave me for college. So you are stuck here with me my muse. "

His forehead leaned on mine.

   " Why, Oliver? "

   " So, we could be together my dear. I did all of this for you. I've made sure you will never leave me and that I will never be captured by the police. All the footage from killing james is gone. "

I tried pulling away, but his hands kept my arms straight and held my arms tight. I struggled but he wouldn't let go.

   " Oliver. Let. Me. Go. "

The tears spilled out of my eyes as I glared at him. 

   " Don't be mad at me. I did this so we can be together. "

   " Oliver I don't want to be with you. "

   " You'll learn to love me. You don't have a choice in the matter my muse. You are staying here with me and will accept my love. "

   " I don't want it. You killed my fiance, and Miro. I don't want to be with you because I am with Ryo and you killed James and Miro. Oliver you're sick. "

His smile widened and he started laughing. His laugh was insane. I starred up at him with hate.

   " I am sick Y/n. Sick in the head for you. "

Then his lips crashed into mine. I tried pulling away but his grip was as strong as iron. I couldn't pull away. I turned my head but it only made the situation worse. He kissed my cheek and then started kissing my neck. I shivered with disgust.

   " Oliver stop! "

I felt him stop kissing me and he looked up at me. 

   " I will leave you here. I'll see you for dinner. "

He let me go and walked to door. He closed it and heard it lock. I ran to the door and banged on it, but it didn't open. I ran back to the bed and couldn't find my phone. 

   ' He must have taken it. How do I get out of here? '