Normal First Day

I walked out of my house and shut my door behind me. I locked it and started walking down the sidewalk in the direction of the school. 

   " Y/n! "

Ahead of me was Miro and Akane. They both wore smiles on their faces. Their uniforms looked a little different though. 

Regular Uniform:

Miro and Akane Uniform

   Miro's blonde pigtails were high up and her brown eyes shone with eagerness

   Miro's blonde pigtails were high up and her brown eyes shone with eagerness. Akane had her pink hair down and her green eyes shone with softness.

   " What did you guys do to the uniform? "

   " We altered it a little bit. We thought it looked cuter like this. " Miro said.

   " Sure it'll look cuter, but the teachers will be mad at you both. " 

   " Oh well. " Miro said smiling like a fool.

We walked together towards the school. Miro was the social butterfly type of girl. Akane was the shy type. She didn't talk a lot, but when she did the boys swooned over the voice. I knew them since kindergarten. We were never separated until we went to our separate housing. 

   " I heard we were getting a new student today. " Akane said.

   " Really!? " Miro shouted.

   " Miro I swear you are boy obsessed. "

   " Not obsessed. Just Infatuated. "

   " You've dated half of the school! " Akane said.

   " That's true. I may have to start going for the lower class men. "

   " Miro we are seniors. That's the only people you have gone after. "

   " Also true. "

I rolled my eyes at her as we walked into the building. Akane became silent and Miro beamed with social status. I walked to my locker and opened it. I pulled out my textbook and shut my locker.

   " Hey, there beautiful. "

I looked to my right and saw James standing there. His Raven black hair gleamed against the sunlight coming through the windows. His ice blue eyes stared at my own with joy.

   " Hey, James "

   " How are you this morning? "

   " I'm waiting to see Akane and Miro get caught for changing the uniform. "

   " It'll be fun to watch Miro argue back. "

   " She always does. "

The first bell rang, signalling for us to get to class within 5 minutes. James grabbed my hand and we started walking to my first class. I had english first. We walked to the stairs leading to the second floor. We walked up them and towards the english room. 

   " Thanks for walking me James. "

   " Anything for my stunning girlfriend. "

He kissed my forehead and started running towards his first class. I walked inside and sat down in my usual seat in the middle of the room. The final bell rang and the announcements came on. I didn't really listen to them until a certain pair were mentioned.

   " Would Akane Rihu and Miro Higami come to the front office please. If anyone tries to change the uniform we will give you a weeks worth of detention. "

   ' Those two got it now. '

   " That is all. "

I set my textbook on the desk along with my notebook. The teacher stood up from his desk.

   " Class I would like to introduce you all to your new classmate. Come in. "

A guy walked in. He stood in front of the class. He had cotton candy hair with forest green eyes with fair skin.

 He had cotton candy hair with forest green eyes with fair skin

 I watched as his eyes looked all around the room. Then they found mine. They never left my E/c eyes.

   " Everyone this is Oliver Lewis. He is a senior. "

   " Hello. " He said waving with a small smile.

I heard all the girls giggle and scream a little bit. He smiled at them kindly.

   " You may sit anywhere you would like. "

   " Thank you. "

His eyes looked to my left. Where an empty desk sat. He walked towards it and sat down beside me. I kept my eyes on the lesson. I wanted to keep my grades perfect and I need to pay attention.

( Oliver's P.O.V. ) 

Wow shes really pretty. How can someone be that stunning. With her H/c locks and her E/c orbs. How did I manage to not faint at the mere sight of her.

Glad I got a seat beside her. She wouldn't treat me like the others. She looked at me and didn't even scream like everyone else did.

I wonder what grade she's in?

I wonder if she's single.