Dies

" Cause you can sleep here. "

   " Are you sure? "

   " I'm positive. If you need anything give Mikasan a call. She's my maid. "

   " Going somewhere? "

   " Yeah. I have a little trip I need to make. "

   " Okay. I'm going to rest. Thanks again Oliver. "

   " Anytime Y/n. "

I walked out of the room leaving my muse there to sleep. I noticed Mikasan as I walked down the hallway. I grabbed her shoulder and looked in her black eyes.

   " Mikasan please take care of our guest. If I come back home and see a hair missing from my muses head someone is going to die. Slowly and painfully. "

I let go of her shoulder and walked away, downstairs. I got outside and got in my usual car. Instead of having my driver drive me I decided to drive myself. I turned the key and started driving away from my place. 

   ' I need to make a few stops before going to my main destination. '

( Y/n's P.O.V. )

I looked around the glorious room. It was a beautiful room and it looked like a queen had slept there. 

*Knock Knock*

   " Come in. "

A girl walked in with black eyes and black hair. She was wearing a maids outfit.

   ' That must be Mikasan. '

   " Are you Mikasan? "

   " I am Miss L/n. Is there anything I can get you? "

   " I'll just have F/d, please. "

   " Alright. I'll be back soon. "

She then went through the door and left. I sat on the bed and pulled my phone out. I looked through old photos I took.

   ' That was at the beginning of Sophomore year

   ' That was at the beginning of Sophomore year. James took the picture when he was walking with us one day. Miro and Akane were still so mischievous. ' 

   ' Jun secretly took this

   ' Jun secretly took this. This was the day James asked me out. '

   ' Miro and Akane wanted a picture with me at the park

   ' Miro and Akane wanted a picture with me at the park.'

   " Here is your drink Miss L/n. "

I looked up and saw Mikasan standing there with a cup in her hand. I stood up and walked over to her. 

   " Thank you Mikasan. "

She handed me the cup and left the room. I walked back to the bed and sat down on it. I took a drink and set the cup on the bedside table. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes ready to fall asleep. I had pleasant dreams as I slept.

( Oliver's P.O.V. )

   ' Alright. Now that, that is done I can go home. ' 

I climbed in my car and drove towards my house. I pulled out my phone and made a call.

   " Hello? "

   " Hey, Sanso I need a favor. "

   " What do you need? "

   " I need you to hack into some footage and send it to me. Completely erase it from the cameras."

   " What footage? Time? Where? "

As I told him all the information he needed to know I hung up and got out of the car as soon as I got home. I walked in and was greeted by Mikasan. I walked towards the stairs and traveled upwards. I walked to the room I left my muse in. When I opened the door I saw her peacefully sleeping on the bed. I walked in and walked towards the bed. I took a blanket out of the closet and set it on top of her. I pet her head a little bit and smiled at her form. 

   " Cute. "