Blonde Hero

It's been a week and everything has been peaceful. Oliver treated me like he always did, but I never saw him as more than a friend. I couldn't. I spent most of my time outside with Mikasan and Oliver would sometimes join me. While I was outside I analyzed the backyard and looked for something to use to get out. I've thought of a few things but there would always be a flaw. 

My first plan:

Grab some of the vines from around the walls and wrap them together and use them like a rope.

Flaw: 

Oliver or Mikasan would notice I was carrying a huge vine. The vines aren't strong enough.

Second plan:

Climb the walls at night.

Flaw:

The doors were locked at night.

Any plan I had failed. It had a flaw and I had to create a plan that was flawless so no one would notice me gone until they checked on me. I did make friends with Mikasan and Million while I was here. I found out that Mikasan had a thing for Oliver and Million was a gentleman. I told Mikasan many times I don't see Oliver in a romantic way and she seemed to believe me. 

   ' I'm glad to have a friend that won't go boy crazy. Miro and Akane went crazy and accused me of liking Oliver when I don't. Mikasan at least hears me out and believes me. '

   " Y/n, Mikasan would you like a snack that I've prepared? "

I looked behind me and saw Million standing on the steps leading to the door inside.

Mikasan and I was outside in the back talking. We didn't go through the maze or travel anywhere in the huge garden. We stayed by a fancy white table at the back door of the house. 

   " Sure. Mikasan? "

   " I'll have some as well

   " I'll have some as well. "

   " Great. "

Million walked down the steps and set the tray on the table. It was filled with various deserts and candies. 

   " Why don't you join us Million? "

   " I would love to. "

He sat down between Mikasan and I. We continued our conversation and Million included a few words here and there. One mystery was what was behind that locked door under the stairs. It was always locked and it didn't smell to great. I had asked Oliver about it and he told me not to go near the door. I finished my plate and walked inside saying goodbye to Million and Mikasan. I entered the house and walked around the various rooms. I went to the kitchen and walked to the window. I watched the birds fly by and I saw a face in the window. I recognized the blonde hair and amber eyes.

   " Ryo!? " I whispered. 

I saw him smile at me as his hands pointed on the latch to the window. I shook my head. Oiver locked all the windows. They were barely ever unlocked. I pointed away from the kitchen and towards my room. It had a balcony that we could talk and have no one hear. I grabbed paper and a pen and wrote the message on a piece of paper. Ryo nodded and ran off. I ran to my room and locked my door. I waited to see Ryo. Eventually, I saw his hands grip the bars to the balcony and he climbed up. The glass was thick but not thick enough to where we couldn't talk.

   " Aren't you supposed to be in school? "

   " I've been trying to find you. One day of ditching won't kill me. I've been trying to find where Oliver lived and to find you. It took me a while but I'm here. "

   " I'm so happy to see you Ryo. "

   " I'm happy to see you to. Has he done anything to you? "

   " No he hasn't. Ryo you were right. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. "

   " I'm here now, so it's fine. Have you found a way to escape? "

   " No. Mikasan and Million, his maid and butler, have a close watch on me. I can't go outside without one of them being with me and watching my movements. When Oliver is home he wants me with him until a meeting or business discussion. "

   " Is there a weak spot in the house? "

   " I don't think so. He has everything locked up tight. "

   " What about a window? Is there a window we could break? "

   " Maybe-"

Then I remembered the elegant room down the hallway in the library. Where the piano was.

   " Yes, there's a room on this floor that has a whole wall made of glass. There's a piano sitting in front of it and the others walls are white and it's filled with books. When I was in there the glass looked thin. "

   " You think it could be broken easily? "

   "  Yes, if we got the right weapon. "

   " Alright. I'll try and get you out tonight. "

   " Ryo I can't leave. That's the catch. "

   " What? Why not? "

   " Ryo I promised to stay if he didn't kill anyone. He promised not to kill you or Akane if I stay. "

   " So he didn't tell you. "

   " What? "

   " Akane is dead. "

   " What!? "

   " He killed her. One day this past week Akane left school with him and she hasn't been seen since. Y/n he alreaday killed Akane. "

My gaze fell to the floor and I felt tears in my eyes. Akane was an idiot the last time we talked but we grew up together. I lost my last childhood friend. I heard tapping on the glass and I looked up. Ryo had his hand pressed against the glass. I held my hand up and pressed it against the glass. 

   " Then let's leave tonight. "