We're Leaving

Nothing has happened so far. I haven't seen Ryo or Oliver in a week. I've stayed in my room with the door shut for the entire week. I've only looked out of the window a couple of times, but I've been too scared to leave my room. I didn't want to chance to see Oliver or even Mikasa. I haven't called Ryo and he hasn't tried calling me. It was the end of the week now and I didn't know if Ryo's plan was in effect yet. 

   " For today's story, we have a murder case. We have found A girl dead on the side of the street from another hit and run accident. It appears to have connected with the last two cases as well. "

   ' Please tell me it wasn't a random car. That it was Oliver. '

   " The woman was caught today before she could make another hit and run accident. Her name is Maddy Switz. She is now being held and waiting to go to court. "

When I watched the news I would hope to never see Akane dead on the news. She never appeared and there were no stories about her or anyone from the school. I leaned on the couch more and tried relaxing, but I couldn't. 

   * Knock, knock, knock *

I got up from the couch and walked to the door. I looked through the little peephole and saw Ryo standing there. I opened the door and he walked into the room. He looked like he was in a hurry. He had a bag with him from one of the stores that were close by. I shut and locked the door and followed him further into the room.

   " Y/n please go change into these clothes. "

   " Alright. "

   " Please be quick. "

   " What's going on? "

   " I was able to graduate early. My parents have already left. They did a few days ago and they are taking a trip to Europe. "

   " Europe? "

   " Yes, I told them the situation and they were quick to leave. They said as soon as I graduated and went to college they were going to take a trip to Europe. "

   " So you were able to graduate early? "

   " I was. Go change into these clothes. We have a flight to catch. "

   " Where are we going? "

   " You'll find out when we get to the airport. "

   " Okay. "

I grabbed the bag and walked into the bathroom. I looked at the clothes he brought me and started to get changed.