Weekend getaway NSFW

He kissed him softly and sweetly at first, but then Brett kissed him back with more urgency and before he knew it their tongues were clashing passionately, his hands clawing at Brett's back. He felt Brett's erection pushing into his hip. Oh, fuck, it had been way too long since they had done this. 
Eddy groaned and grabbed Brett's shoulders, pulling him as close to him as he could, squashing their bodies together. He sucked his neck hard and Brett groaned loudly. He knew that he'd be marking him, but he couldn't care less. 
¨Ah, Eddy!¨ Brett grunted in that incredibly sexy way of his and threw Eddy on the bed. He quickly took off his shirt and climbed up after him, kneeling between his legs. 
¨I love you so much¨, he said as he trailed kisses all over Eddy's neck. He pulled at Eddy's t-shirt, and Eddy sat up slightly to take it off. 
Brett took his time, kissing him, sucking his nipples and stroking him, moving his mouth slowly down the softness of his stomach, his tongue touching him everywhere but where Eddy really wanted to be touched. 
¨Brett, please!¨ he groaned, throwing his head back into one of the throw pillows. ¨Touch me!¨
¨I am!¨ Brett said, grinning wickedly. 
¨You know what I mean... ah, fuck!¨ Eddy said hoarsely, as Brett brushed softly over the front of his trousers with his hand. Then he moved back up and kissed him deeply, their tongues intertwining in the sensual dance they had perfected together. 
Eddy ground his hips against Brett's, finding any friction he could against Brett and the seam of his trousers. 
¨Brett, fuck, please...¨ he pleaded again. 
Brett looked at him with a gaze so deep it could have filled the ocean outside. 
¨Hang on.¨ he said, and he got up quickly to close the drapes and grab the lube. 
Eddy lay waiting, wanting, his eyes following Brett's every move. 
He didn't have to wait long. Brett stood and removed his trousers and boxers in a fluid motion. Eddy ran his eyes over his naked body, whimpering softly in anticipation. 
¨So beautiful...¨ he whispered, and Brett smirked slightly. 
Brett climbed back on the bed then and he quickly opened Eddy's trousers. Eddy lifted up his hips so he could tug them down. He took Eddy in his mouth briefly and Eddy closed his eyes, humming with the exquisite feeling of Brett's warm mouth. But then he warned, his tone so breathy he surprised himself:
¨I will come already if you keep doing that.¨
Brett let go straight away, looked at him and smiled as he moved to kiss him again, and then he lay on top of him, spread him open and slowly, oh so slowly pushed in.
¨I happen to love seeing you come.¨ he whispered. 
¨Ah!¨ Eddy moaned as Brett moved slightly. ¨Fuck... well, you won't have to wait long.¨
Brett set a slow, sweet pace, moving in and out of Eddy quietly, gazing in his eyes. Everytime he thrusted in he went past that spot that felt so good, and Eddy moaned, reveling in the feeling. 
Brett knew his body so well, he knew exactly which pace to set to keep him just before the point of no return, and to make him build, and build, until he could take no more. 
¨Ah, Brett, I'm going to explode if you don't move!¨ he called. 
At last then Brett let go and really started moving, taking Eddy's hardness in his hands at the same time. Eddy clamped his hand over his mouth to stop himself from screaming as the orgasm overtook him completely, and he came so powerfully he left the planet for a moment. 
He was only vaguely aware of Brett moaning loudly and pouring himself into Eddy, before collapsing on his chest. 
The power of speech deserted him for a while and they just lay there, their breaths slowly calming down, their naked bodies pressed together as if they were one. Two halves of a whole. 

¨That was seriously awesome.¨ he whispered then. ¨I don't know where you get that control from.¨
He felt Brett's smile against his cheek. 
Brett said, with a small shrug: ¨I wanted it to be special.¨
Eddy kissed him sweetly. ¨Well, mission accomplished. Fuck, that was good.¨
¨Yeah. ¨Brett said and grinned softly. ¨I'm never moving ever again.¨