Houston NSFW (But the first paragraph is safe if you just want the answer ;))

Brett looked at him, frozen, his eyes wide. 
¨Are you serious?¨ he whispered. 
Eddy smiled. ¨Yes, my love. I've never been more serious about anyting my entire life. Now will you please answer me?¨
Breathlessly, Brett answered him:
¨Yes. Yes, of course I will!¨
¨I know you won't be able to wear it very much¨, Eddy whispered, taking the ring out of its box, his voice thick with emotion. ¨But it's yours anyway.¨
He took Brett's hand, and slipped the silver ring on his finger. It fit, he knew it would, because they had the same ring size and he'd tried it in the shop. 
Brett looked at him, with eyes so bright it took his breath away. And then he unexpectedly launched himself at Eddy, knocking them both backwards. 

Brett kissed him with such force it almost hurt, and he kissed him back with all his might, fire exploding in his belly. The world around them vanished, leaving only them, and their kiss.
Suddenly Brett pulled away again, breathing hard.  
¨You're really serious? I'm not dreaming this?¨ he said, almost sheepishly. 
¨I'm as serious as that ring on your finger. You and me, forever, babe¨, Eddy whispered. 
He felt the confidence in himself grow as he spoke. The confidence in them. 
So he had the nerve to say:
¨Can I have the control now?¨
Brett just nodded, eyes wide. 
Eddy took a deep breath.
¨Go take all your clothes off and lie down on the bed, face down.¨
Brett got up without a word, and started undressing, his flustered fingers clumsily opening his shirt buttons. Eddy went into the bathroom, and sat on the closed seat for a minute, grinning. He just got engaged. He couldn't believe it.
He felt powerful, more strong than he could ever remember. He'd never be alone again. 

When he felt he'd waited long enough, he lightly padded out of the bathroom and walked over to the bed, where Brett lay naked and waiting. 
He sat down on his knees next to him, and bent over to whisper in his ear. 
¨Fiancé.¨
He trailed feather light, sweet kisses, all over Brett's neck, nibbling his ear lobes, taking his time, making sure to hit every spot. He felt him shiver under his touch. 
Kissing and sucking, he moved down to his back. He was a bit rougher now, knowing it didn't matter if he marked him there. His hands were venturing further down, stroking and kneading Brett gorgeous behind. 
Brett moaned loudly. 
Never letting go of his skin with his mouth, he moved his hand around and under Brett, so he could stroke his dick, which was as hard as his own. Fuck. 
¨Ahh, Eddy, please, have me already, please!¨ Brett croaked. 
¨Patience¨, he whispered into his fiancé's ear. But he knew his own patience was running out fast. 
He put both his arms under Brett's belly, and pulled him up a bit, so he was sat on all fours. 
Calmly, he got up to take his clothes off, and get the lube. 
¨No! Eddy, come back! Eddy!¨ Brett voice came, desperately. 
¨I'm here, I'm here¨, he said softly. 
Naked and slicked up he sat back on the bed. He kept stroking Brett's back and his behind, as he positioned himself, spreading him open. And then he thrusted into him. 
Brett cried out, in suprise and pleasure. 
¨Oh, God,  yes, Eddy!¨
There was no time for calm now. He needed Brett just as much as Brett needed him. 
He threw his head back and thrusted wildly, losing all coherent thought, when he heard Brett moaning under him, and it was the sexiest sound in the world. 
That sound sent him over the edge, and he came, and came, an orgasm that he felt in his whole body, as he filled up the man he would spend his life with. 

He collapsed on the bed then, still feeling the aftershocks, pulling Brett in a sideways hug. 
¨Wow...¨ Brett breathed, as he turned around to face Eddy. ¨Where did that come from?¨
Eddy smiled, and told the truth. ¨You give me confidence.¨
Brett shook his head, amazed. ¨I can't believe we got engaged...¨ he whispered. 
¨I know. Me either.¨
¨I also can't believe I came like that, without being touched.¨ Brett actually giggled out loud. 
Eddy kissed him softly on the lips. ¨I'm very glad you did. But more than anything I'm very glad you said yes.¨