Brisbane VIII NSFW

Brett unexpectedly launched himself at him and kissed him with all his might. 
¨Eddy, I need you so much, oh, Eddy!¨ he groaned. 
¨Fuck....¨ Eddy grunted, as the fire ignited everywhere inside him. 
Their tongues crashed against each other, the desperation in their touch eradicating the desperation of a moment ago. 
Brett moved his legs between Eddy's and lay on top of him, and Eddy could feel his own erection growing into Brett's. 
¨I love you so much¨, he whispered feverishly into Brett's ear, pulling him even closer, grinding his hips against Brett's, finding that friction he loved so much. 
¨I love you too.¨ Brett whispered back as he tugged at Eddy's shirt. Eddy sat up slightly so Brett could pull it off. His hands were already at Brett's fly, opening it and tugging his jeans down. 
All that existed now was their touches, their mouths molding into each other. 
There was no place for thinking. 
Brett tugged Eddy's jeans and boxers off in a swift motion and pulled his hardness into his mouth, pushing him deeper, moving up and down, again and again
¨Fuck, Brett!¨ Eddy moaned. Brett's hands were at his nipples, tweaking them, and the pleasure radiated out everywhere. He had no control now, and when Brett twirled his tongue over his tip he came instantly, crying out Brett's name, the sweet agony of his orgasm devouring him whole. 
¨Fuck...¨ he breathed as he came back down to earth. Whoa, that had been quick. 

When he opened his eyes Brett was looking at him with his burning gaze, and he sat up and threw Brett back into the cushions. He grinned at him and then he trailed soft kisses down his neck, down his chest, his stomach and his happy trail. 
His only goal now was to make sure that Brett was okay. He quickly put his finger in his mouth to give it some lubrication, and then he took Brett into his mouth and mirrored Brett's actions from a moment ago, while his finger entered him and found his sweet spot.
¨Oh my God, Eddy!¨ Brett almost shouted, clearly losing himself in the sensations Eddy was giving him, and in no time at all he felt him pulsing as well and he felt the sticky liquid flow out. 
¨Eddy, oh, Eddy!¨ Brett groaned, and the words were like an incantation. 
Eddy swallowed quickly and moved to lie back down and snuggle Brett, holding him as close as he could, his hands on his back and their legs intertwined.
No one spoke for a long while then. 

In the end it was Eddy who found his voice first. 
¨Brett¨, he said, his tone earnest, ¨You know I get overwhelmed sometimes, you know it's got nothing to do with you, right? I'm so sorry, I should have known better.¨
He could feel Brett shaking his head. 
¨No, Eddy, I'm sorry. You didn't do anything wrong, I just got insecure. I'm  the one who should have known better. It just... it just hit some things home.¨
Eddy nodded.
¨Yeah. But you know what? We'll get there together. And even if we don't, we'll get through that as well, together. You never have to doubt that, okay? Never. You're more important to me than the whole rest of the world combined.¨
Brett nodded and smiled wryly.
¨I'd said I wouldn't lose my shit anymore. And now I lost it when you needed me.¨
¨Oh come on.¨ Eddy said. ¨I told you then that you could lose it a hundred more times and I meant it.¨
He looked Brett straight in the eye, imploring him to hear his words, to absorb and believe them. ¨I will always be there to remind you how much I love you and how much I need you, okay?¨ 
Brett nodded again, his eyes calmer, softer now. 
¨And besides¨, Eddy added after a moment, a sly smile playing on his face, ¨I do seem to be feeling an awful lot better somehow.¨
Brett grinned. ¨Yeah, I'm not feeling overly bad myself right now.¨
¨Well, come on then, let's do some work hey?¨
Brett looked at him, weighing him up. ¨You sure you up to that?¨
¨Yeah, I am.¨
And with that he kissed Brett softly on the lips and got up to gather his clothes and go back to the studio to get to work. 

A/N Another special twoset day hey, guys? 40.000 people watching a classical concerto live stream. 
I'm a singer myself, and whenever I've staged an opera with good amateur singers, people have come to me and said things like: ¨I don't like opera, but I loved this. And I smile, and I think: ¨well, sir, you've listened to some real opera today¨, because I don't do dumbing down. People think they don't like classical music, but really most do. 
Well, that's what I've experienced on my tiny scale, and then you see these guys doing all they with so many, doing so much to make classical music more mainstream. They have fun, they take the mic, but they play real classical music and they play it well. I think it's absolutely awesome and it's one of the reasons I love them so much. 
And then there's Eddy, arranging the piano score to fit one violin. His musical talent is amazing. 
All in all, I'd rate it much more than an InTeReStInG/10 :)